• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Latest MG Cyberster spy shots

Miles Roberts CG

Prominent Member
MGEVs.com Sponsor
Reaction score
Original images were removed, for some reason.

Spy shots can be seen at this link: MG Cyberster electric roadster spied

Looks a lot like this in real life...
2024-MG-Cyberster-render-red-1001x565.jpg

MG-cyberster-interior-volante-yoke.jpg

Last edited:
I quite like it, I guess it's probably going to be based on the same platform as the MG4, the MSP or whatever it's called.

I'm torn on the steering wheel, while it will offer better visability for the screen behind it, I think I'd have to try it before buying, it does look like it may be a pain to use while parking.

I quite like it, I guess it's probably going to be based on the same platform as the MG4, the MSP or whatever it's called.

I'm torn on the steering wheel, while it will offer better visability for the screen behind it, I think I'd have to try it before buying, it does look like it may be a pain to use while parking.
According to tesla plaid owners, you get used to the yoke steering wheel, it was more the on wheel buttons the were a pain. As the mg has actual stalks, hopefully this will not be an issue

Not sure about that shot of the interior, what is that load of crap mounted on top of the dash rail ?.
Is that a "horse blanket" shown, looks very very untidy TBH ?????.

Not sure about that shot of the interior, what is that load of crap mounted on top of the dash rail ?.
Is that a "horse blanket" shown, looks very very untidy TBH ?????.
Manufacturers usually hide the dashboard designs under thick blankets so that spy shots don't get taken. Someone will be in trouble for leaving it uncovered!

No peeking then @Miles Roberts CG 👍🤣.
Are you feeling better now ?.
Did you go for taking the vitamin D tablets ?.
Yep, much better now thanks. The third lot of antibiotics was the charm, thankfully - 6 weeks of chest infection wasn't pleasant!
I'm taking vitamins every day, yes. Trying to ward off any further infections!

Yep, much better now thanks. The third lot of antibiotics was the charm, thankfully - 6 weeks of chest infection wasn't pleasant!
I'm taking vitamins every day, yes. Trying to ward off any further infections!
Glad to hear you are finally on top of it !.
Vitamin D are aimed at targeting / building up your respiratory system 👍 !.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom