I decided to make my own topic so as not to clutter others.
Continuation about working on the wind deflector.

They made my first sample. I tried to check the efficiency at a temperature of 4 degrees and it’s difficult to understand, but there is certainly less wind in the cabin. I will order two new samples, with adjusted mounting holes, and another small one, only the middle part.

And I like this car more and more. )

I added links to my previous posts in other topics.
Cyberster - what we know so far

Latest MG Cyberster spy shots

Latest MG Cyberster spy shots

Attachments

• IMG_5735.jpg
    IMG_5735.jpg
    353.4 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_5736.jpg
    IMG_5736.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_5737.jpg
    IMG_5737.jpg
    287.3 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_5741.jpg
    IMG_5741.jpg
    392.9 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_5742.jpg
    IMG_5742.jpg
    407 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Any chance to get a POV drive with different modes and sound actuator on/off in your Cyberster. Hopefully weather is good over there! Would be great. Thanks.
Yes, good weather. ) It’s just after track day that my MG is being restored. I lost control on the track and was thrown into a safety zone with large rubble. Resulting in damage to paint and rims. I decided to repaint all the wheels in dark titanium. I also need to paint the black sill and polish the left side. Everything is in progress. ) Photo of that moment on the track, photo of the left side and the stages of disk restoration.
The rims will still be turned on a machine and covered with glossy varnish and heated in an oven.
IMG_5989.jpg
IMG_5951.jpg
IMG_6025.jpg
IMG_6041.jpg

Last edited:
So do you think its worth waiting for this car which will probably not be here in UK till August September?
I decided for myself a long time ago that only electric cars. And I’ve been electric for four years now, with the exception of the SL400 convertible, since until recently there was no alternative to it. But as soon as the Cyberster appeared, I didn’t hesitate, and thanks to a fortunate combination of circumstances, it seems to me that I was the first to buy it in Eastern Europe. Of course, the Cyberster may not be the only car in the family, but for convertible lovers it is a great option. To answer your question to wait or not to wait, there is another question. What is the alternative for that kind of money and with such characteristics? In my opinion, there is no alternative now. Yes, it does not have an air scarf, massage, or seat ventilation, but how does it drive! I like him more and more. Wait! )

I'm putting my casualty in order. The threshold was restored and painted, all rims were repainted in dark titanium, I really like it. The central plastic cap has not yet been painted. Maybe it shouldn't be painted? Have an opinion?
Tomorrow I'm taking the car to touch up paint and polishing the scratches on the body. Soon it will be like new. )
IMG_6084.jpg
IMG_6072.jpg
IMG_6073.jpg

Very industrious so far good to see! We shall see. The features mentioned were things that can still be incorporated but its up to MG UK to ask for it. Massage/cold Seats and air scarf wont need massive changes to incorporate. It will cost money and time. As it will be low volume at the current quoted prices we will see. As you said there is literally 10 months of no competition for MG. Then the Boxster arrives at probably £75,000 base.

Heres an alternative solution. You can install a sticky clip on the protection bar and slide the glass in between? Also the gap between the protection has a mesh. The glass frame is only held by 3M Tape. Not sure how secure that is? It also lights up which is not necessary as well as a font so can select plain...looks aftermarket custom product

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom