Longest upcoming journey….

I'm with you i would need a really good discount to sign up. I don't go on long journeys too much and much prefer to pay as you go with a credit card. Still a lot cheaper than ICE fuel. They need to win my custom with super easy, reliable and discounted fuel if they want me to commit to them. Currently I plan for only those chargers that will take a payment there and then from my cc. As I said on another thread we should vote with our feet and not use them, if they do not facilitate that payment wherever we can.

I'm with you i would need a really good discount to sign up. I don't go on long journeys too much and much prefer to pay as you go with a credit card. Still a lot cheaper than ICE fuel. They need to win my custom with super easy, reliable and discounted fuel if they want me to commit to them. Currently I plan for only those chargers that will take a payment there and then from my cc. As I said on another thread we should vote with our feet and not use them, if they do not facilitate that payment wherever we can.
I agree with this. I anticipate that the vast majority of my charging will be done at home. On the rare occasions I need to charge when further afield I want it to be as easy as possible; price per kW will very much be a secondary consideration.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom