lowest price MG4 worldwide

Is there any technical differences between your Xpower and the Rest-of-World version?
Each market has different technical specifications, some changes to interior materials and the software is different in China (and other asian markets).

Aside from the differences, costs are not comparable due to exchange rates, tax, shipping costs, import fees, vehicle inspection costs, dealer profit margins, warranty terms and numerous other variations.

It is simple to say "it is much cheaper over there". To which I often say "move there then, or buy one there and then bring it here and we'll see what is easier/cheaper".

Each market has different technical specifications, some changes to interior materials and the software is different in China (and other asian markets).

Aside from the differences, costs are not comparable due to exchange rates, tax, shipping costs, import fees, vehicle inspection costs, dealer profit margins, warranty terms and numerous other variations.

It is simple to say "it is much cheaper over there". To which I often say "move there then, or buy one there and then bring it here and we'll see what is easier/cheaper".
Which differences are there in technical specifications on the Xpower around the world, besides LHD/RHD?

Which differences are there in technical specifications on the Xpower around the world, besides LHD/RHD?
I don't know the details specifically for the XPower but typically:
  • Handling and ride are tuned for different markets (tyres/wheels also typically different).
  • Safety/assistance kit varies due to different market expectations.
  • Software is different (which affects a lot of the systems).

China has different charge port requirements than UK/EU.
They use Type 2 for AC & GB/T (an evolution of CHAdeMo) for DC.
Here's a screengrab from the Fully Charged Cyberster video to illustrate:-
Screenshot 2024-01-18 113555.png

你的Xpower和其他版本的Xpower在技术上有什么不同吗?
Is there any technical differences between your Xpower and the Rest-of-World version?
The car software system is different, and the Chinese version of the car comes with a canopy. There is no difference in the others.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 544 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back