Maj / Update the map

GuizmoFR

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
Hello,
I tried to update my maps on my brand new MG eHS but it fail.
I used the NaviExtra Toolkit application for this. (I before plug the key to the car system and it initialize it)

Often it failed with a message "non compatible maps" and sometime, with other USB key, it reboot at 50% :/
My USB key is a 16Go no name model.

Regards,

Ok
the MG nav system is very basic I use a carplay2air plug in to the usb and use Tom Tom which is a lot better and in proved the use of the entertainment system have a look on youtube.

Hello,
I tried to update my maps on my brand new MG eHS but it fail.
I used the NaviExtra Toolkit application for this. (I before plug the key to the car system and it initialize it)

Often it failed with a message "non compatible maps" and sometime, with other USB key, it reboot at 50% :/
My USB key is a 16Go no name model.

Regards,
You need to ask the MG affiliate to install the latest software update. I had the same issue but is now resolved. Once the software update is installed you can once again make a fingerprint of the current map and than download and install your new purchased maps.

They sent a link to a program that loaded the software to a specific level so that the newer update software had the correct foundation to work from.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom