MFG Chargers and MG4 compatibility?

Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
Hi,

Going on an unfamiliar road trip soon and am planning to use MFG chargers en route, since it is convenient. But I have a nagging doubt there were MG4 compatibility issues at one time - does anyone know the current situation and anyone reliably rapid CCS charge on these without issues?

Thanks,

Tom.

Hi,

Going on an unfamiliar road trip soon and am planning to use MFG chargers en route, since it is convenient. But I have a nagging doubt there were MG4 compatibility issues at one time - does anyone know the current situation and anyone reliably rapid CCS charge on these without issues?

Thanks,

Tom.
I have used one locally and had no problem with using it I can’t remember which thread I posted it in but I took a picture and I was getting 137kw and the start of the charge. I was sat at 19% and it only took 24 minutes to get to 80%.

The key thing is reliability - who cares what it costs as long its enough to get you to your destination (without issue) - to be honest I'm less than £100 at superchargers for the whole year without issues (thats from a 200mile basic mile SE)

The Boxing Day plans have altered (they're coming to us rather than vice versa) so I'm not going to get a shot at that charging site after all. But maybe another time.

Hi,

Thanks,

Tom.
Not had any issues with MFG. I've used them for about 15 charges now.

Hi,

Thanks,

Tom.
Hi Tom. I use MFG a lot. No problems so far, one of the better charging hubs. 👍

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 498 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video