MG 5 order pending loan

Thank you. Thats a 9hr trip for me. You boys at the top certainly get some good deals combined with the ev charger grant as well.
Maybe we should have your "Nicola" down here and reduce our doctors subscriptions, change our house buying/offer rules just to name a few. She could certainly give Boris a run for his money.
We get 6 year 0% interest free loan over 6 years (up to £28,000 ) too. plus £650 towards the installation of a 7 Kw Charger. That said many public 7kw chargers are free up here at the moment!

Thank you. Thats a 9hr trip for me. You boys at the top certainly get some good deals combined with the ev charger grant as well.
Maybe we should have your "Nicola" down here and reduce our doctors subscriptions, change our house buying/offer rules just to name a few. She could certainly give Boris a run for his money.
We also get an interest free loan up to £28,000 over 6 years towards a New or used EV, plus we get a £350 + £300 grant toward a 7Kw charger. That said many don't bother as many 7Kw public chargers up here are free at the moment!

Goodness, I should move house and retire to Scotland.
But you don't have the warm weather like us Southerners 😐

Goodness, I should move house and retire to Scotland.
But you don't have the warm weather like us Southerners 😐
Ha Ha my sister lives in Berkshire and she woke up to snow this morning. We have not seen snow for years! There is plenty up on the hills mind. Alas my short sleeved shirts do last around 10 years up here!

I recieved my loan yesterday...get my MG 5 this week sometime (weather permitting)

Yes we are buying our 1st EV too. Having 2 dogs means it has to be an estate car. Most of our journeys will be less than 150 miles so I expect to charge it at home 90% of the time. I hear if you "Click & collect" you can return it within 7 days for a full refund should you really not like it?
The main reason for me is that we have 4 dogs and I needed an estate. My only issue is that it’s not a low sill, more like a hatch back for the dogs to get in to.

Loan approved today for purchase of MG5 Exclusive in Westminster Silver. That was quick I only applied for it on 19/01/21! Just need to wait to be able to test drive it!

Loan approved today for purchase of MG5 Exclusive in Westminster Silver. That was quick I only applied for it on 19/01/21! Just need to wait to be able to test drive it!
We have the same car and are very happy with it. Large labrador can jump in and over the cill easily enough now he knows what to do! 4 will be quite full - back seats don't fold fully flat - there's probably photos online to see this

We have the same car and are very happy with it. Large labrador can jump in and over the cill easily enough now he knows what to do! 4 will be quite full - back seats don't fold fully flat - there's probably photos online to see this
I suggest you get the bumper / sill protector. Only comes in black unfortunately but since my car is black anyway it isn't noticeable.

My dog had no problems jumping in but he sometimes uses the lip rather than going straight in and the paint won't last long whilst he keeps doing that.

I suggest you get the bumper / sill protector. Only comes in black unfortunately but since my car is black anyway it isn't noticeable.

My dog had no problems jumping in but he sometimes uses the lip rather than going straight in and the paint won't last long whilst he keeps doing that.
Good point. We have a rug in the boot for the dog and I pull it over the bumper/lip while he jumps in. Seems to work ok...

Yeah. Maybe one available from China cheaper I guess but I couldn't find anything else nearer.

This crowd (RGM Automotive | Rearguards) do lots of stuff and I got a similar protector for the wife's Zoe from there which looks really good but they don't do the MG EVs unfortunately. Maybe they can be persuaded that it's worth their while ...

We also get an interest free loan up to £28,000 over 6 years towards a New or used EV, plus we get a £350 + £300 grant toward a 7Kw charger. That said many don't bother as many 7Kw public chargers up here are free at the moment!
You need to be very patient if you apply for the EST grant for EV purchase in Scotland. I went down that route and it needed a very patient Dealer as the whole application process from start to finish took 1 week short of 3 months. A process that a Finance company would have done in less than 24hrs. The charger grants took less time but not much less, just don’t hold your breath waiting for the approval of these 0% loans in Scotland.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom