MG Europe Battery Heater Update (released to Norwegian ZS EV owners on 30th Dec 20)

I would suggest that the GOM calculates its estimated range from the HV battery remaining power.

I wouldn't advise that anyway, when my low battery warning comes up the power is reduced to between 20 & 40 percent, at 20 percent its not nice to drive and could be dangerous
I noticed that the other day, slowing down while going up a 10% hill from 30mph to 25mph flat out! Power was limited to 30% maximum.

me too...I have now had the car a full year so know its range in all seasons... recently only got 75 miles from a full charge...interesting o note though when placed on charge again at home ( 7kW) it only took 4 hours to indicate fully charged ( 137 miles ) So I am now wondering if display is faulty... As some of you , my dealer is Perkins at Rayne..so lets see if they can do their magic on the 11th
They are my dealer as well, do let us know how they deal with it. Personally so far since September and updates we have been okay with them.

Just to bring back on topic.

This thread topic is about the battery heater update. I’m only aware of @MG ZS WEST YORKSHIRE EV and myself having had the update in the UK, but if you have, then please let us know.

There is another thread about reduced range with the July BMS update where you can charge the car while unlocked. This is a separate issue as far as I’m aware, so please post on that thread.

Otherwise you will confuse readers.

I have fully charged the car and got 440V, only had a car for a week, drove about 50 local miles,mostly Eco mode, 2.2KWH

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom