• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

MG EVs Podcast Thursday 20 April 2023 @ 7:30pm BST

Stuart Wright

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG

MG MG4, MG5 & ZS EV electric car news and chat featuring updates about the MGC Cyberster.

In this podcast, we’re discussing MG electric car news and taking your questions live.
Join us at 7:30pm.

If you find the MG EVs forum and this podcast useful, then please consider becoming a Premium Member for just £3+VAT per month. Details at https://www.mgevs.com/account/upgrades

It was mentioned on the PodCast last night, towards the end, that B&Q & Egg are in partnership to offer Solar Panels & Battery Storage.

I have searched the ‘net & can’t find anything on it. Is it possible to have a link so I can look into it please? 🙏🏻

It was mentioned on the PodCast last night, towards the end, that B&Q & Egg are in partnership to offer Solar Panels & Battery Storage.

I have searched the ‘net & can’t find anything on it. Is it possible to have a link so I can look into it please? 🙏🏻
Here is a link, there are multiple articles about this out there:

Here is a link, there are multiple articles about this out there:

Thank you. I think the panel seemed to think the Solar & battery install was going to cost £7,500 on the podcast. It seems that is not the case and it will cost over £12,500 for the install including batteries 😬

Thank you. I think the panel seemed to think the Solar & battery install was going to cost £7,500 on the podcast. It seems that is not the case and it will cost over £12,500 for the install including batteries 😬
Yes, the headline of the article reviewed on the podcast made it sound like a better deal than it actually is.

Great podcast, lads. Some interesting changes are coming. The 18" tire change is quite significant for EVs. Narrower tires result in a better range. Do you know why the change? Was it to increase comfort and reduce road noise? They are both already quite impressive already imo. Especially on LR Trophy models, the back spoilers already reduce the range by 10-15 miles. Won't larger tires reduce it even more?

Great podcast, lads. Some interesting changes are coming. The 18" tire change is quite significant for EVs. Narrower tires result in a better range. Do you know why the change? Was it to increase comfort and reduce road noise? They are both already quite impressive already imo. Especially on LR Trophy models, the back spoilers already reduce the range by 10-15 miles. Won't larger tires reduce it even more?
Tire Amercan. Tyre British.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom