MG ismart app - unable to register

navneeth1986

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi,

I am unable to register for an account with MG ismart using my UK mobile number. Is there a problem is that ?

Email registration isn't working either.

Kind Regards
Nav

You have to keep trying with email on day 3 it worked for me still don't work with mobile number

Found this on playstore may help
Screenshot_20220202_123930.jpg

Hi,

I could not see the QR code in the car under settings. Can someone kindly guide where can we see it to bind to the app?

Thanks.
Mihir
MG ZS EV Trophy Standard Range

Hi,

I could not see the QR code in the car under settings. Can someone kindly guide where can we see it to bind to the app?

Thanks.
Mihir
MG ZS EV Trophy Standard Range

Can the app be installed on 2 phones? I am assuming if you use the same MG account on both phones it will work as the registration is to the servers not the phone? Anyone tried that?

The use case noth myself and my wife will want it on our phones as we will both be using hte car at various times

Can the app be installed on 2 phones? I am assuming if you use the same MG account on both phones it will work as the registration is to the servers not the phone? Anyone tried that?

The use case noth myself and my wife will want it on our phones as we will both be using hte car at various times
That would be nice and common sense but I think it will only bind with one phone

Worth a try. Ill give it a try and post my findings here

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom