MG plans to sell ZS EV with range of 311 miles in 2022

Mark Holmes

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Please see the below link...note comment current version does 211 miles is this after the so call comfort 2 update as other noted increased distance...
Enjoy

This range is according to another standard, not WLTP. So if you calculate (263 / 340) * 500 you will get a WLTP range of 386km. Don't know if you can do it like that, but it probably will not be that far of. Als o this probably means a new battery of (500 / 340) * 44,5kWH = 65 kWH. A familiar number :cool:.
Anyway, until 2022 a lot can change and the competition will definitely be very different from now. I wouldn't be surprised if this will happen sooner. We'll see.

I'm interested to see if my Comfort 2 upgrade extends my range a little......I (usually..pre-lockdown!) do a regular trip to Norfolk of 155 miles each way and I'd love to do it will no range anxiety and without stopping to charge.

If the new battery became available, I'd be vey interested in buying one.

I'm interested to see if my Comfort 2 upgrade extends my range a little......I (usually..pre-lockdown!) do a regular trip to Norfolk of 155 miles each way and I'd love to do it will no range anxiety and without stopping to charge.

If the new battery became available, I'd be vey interested in buying one.
Yes please do let me know if the update makes the vehicle more efficient, can’t wait to get mine installed as it should make a big difference and knock out most of the annoying issues..

Will do Mark......counting the days ........:D. The chap in Norway?? Said it was like driving a new car!

Lets hope for the best.

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom