MG #teamblue swarm

SCB86

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
First time I've seen another ZS charging! Free 7KW chargers at Tesco (Burton On Trent) and 3 hours parking available.
I think I drove past the same ZS on the A38 too.

I've had the car less than 3 weeks and done just over 1000 miles - all free courtesy of Pod Point! #teamblue

Attachments

• PXL_20210112_140621293.jpg
    PXL_20210112_140621293.jpg
    686.7 KB · Views: 131
First time I've seen another ZS charging! Free 7KW chargers at Tesco (Burton On Trent) and 3 hours parking available.

I've had the car less than 3 weeks and done just over 1000 miles - all free courtesy of Pod Point! #teamblue
Make the most of it like I do and why not as it won’t last forever I’m sure!..

I've had the car less than 3 weeks and done just over 1000 miles - all free courtesy of Pod Point! #tea

They look good in blue. Exclusive to the EV I think.

I think I've been in the co-op twice in the 1000 miles worth of free electricity 😂

They have signs saying it's camera controlled and you can only stay for 3 hours. I spoke to the customer service team in co-op and they said they used to have cameras up a few years ago but now they don't and there are no restrictions, despite the signs 😁
So now I get to leave it there until it's fully charged without fear of a ticket in the post.

Interesting that MG didn't give the other blue color as an option in the UK. Just the lighter blue.

Attachments

• blue.png
    blue.png
    743.4 KB · Views: 119
I dont think the round trip from Scotland to Burton on Trent would save me any electricity ...not to mention me being arrested.

I live in Yorkshire and its Tesco and Aldi with the free charge points .i plug mine in and take my dog for a walk 90 mins or so .puts a good 40 miles on the range .they are building an Aldi next to a local nature reserve nr me ,so thats gonna be brill for walking the dog . As a yorkshire man ,i like a bargain ,but a freebie is even better .

I live in Yorkshire and its Tesco and Aldi with the free charge points .i plug mine in and take my dog for a walk 90 mins or so .puts a good 40 miles on the range .they are building an Aldi next to a local nature reserve nr me ,so thats gonna be brill for walking the dog . As a yorkshire man ,i like a bargain ,but a freebie is even better .
Hey I parked and charged at Tesco whilst I go for an hours run, I like a bargain here in Essex too.

Have you had any issues using the podpoint chargers?

I've never had an issue. The one in my village has two charging ports but only one works. I've reported to Pod Point and I'm hoping for a fix soon.

The one in my village has two charging ports but only one works. I've reported to Pod Point and I'm hoping for a fix soon.
Don't hold your breath :)

The Sainsbury's in our town has 4 sockets and for months now only one has worked. Looking at ZapMap people are reporting this to PodPoint on a weekly basis and still they are never fixed.

I intend to report the fault repeatedly. I've already emailed again chasing it up.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom