MG ZS EV 2022 - Upgrade

thomasp78

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi, my name is Thomas. I'm from Paris, FRANCE.

I've ordered the brand new MG ZS EV Long Range few weeks ago. The car is now at my dealer store.

But they say they can't give it to me because of an upgrade they must do before delivering the car.
Do you have any informations about this upgrade ?

Thanks,
Thomas

I spoke to my dealer about the fact their demo car needs an update - to take it off transport mode so its drivable... maybe its that?

Did you ordered one aswell? I still need to wait until next week to get it... I'm working everyday, don't have free spots before tuesday! :(
I did! I ordered one in Black, I think the specs are different here than there? Three here and two there? I ordered the middle spec "Trophy" :) Looking at March/April for delivery at the moment though :(

Well done Thomas. Enjoy your new car and post a picture or video here for us all to enjoy. We have demonstrators here in the UK dealerships, but don't think any customer is likely to see one before February?

Well done Thomas. Enjoy your new car and post a picture or video here for us all to enjoy. We have demonstrators here in the UK dealerships, but don't think any customer is likely to see one before February?
There's at least one person in the UK who has one, a chap on the Official MG EV Owners club facebook page managed to get a silver trophy connect.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom