MG ZS EV - Any available stock UK?

Solar powered

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I'm starting a thread to spot any available stock of MG ZS EVs of any trim level anywhere in the UK.
Having had my delivery time put back 2 months, like many others on here, it will be helpful and very tempting to know what is currently for sale and available around the UK.

I ordered a long range and am waiting delivery from China, but would seriously consider any ex demo cars or standard range existing stock, and I'm sure many other customers would too.
Some SRs came into the dealerships a few weeks ago and maybe some are still out there and available to buy now.

Check on Autotrader. There were some dealers with stock on there, but ring and check with the dealer as some were sayin "in stock" on the ad but were not actually there.

I'm starting a thread to spot any available stock of MG ZS EVs of any trim level anywhere in the UK.
Having had my delivery time put back 2 months, like many others on here, it will be helpful and very tempting to know what is currently for sale and available around the UK.

I ordered a long range and am waiting delivery from China, but would seriously consider any ex demo cars or standard range existing stock, and I'm sure many other customers would too.
Some SRs came into the dealerships a few weeks ago and maybe some are still out there and available to buy now.
Chorley mg probably a good place to start

They are out there alright !.
But they come at a price though.
If you ordered a Trophy model BEFORE the PICG reduction, then I would stick with your original order !.

Bought MG5 through CAR WOW got it in 3 days local dealer wanted 3 months, also saved £2500

We live in Northumberland and are searching for a Trophy Connect or Trophy, long range or standard. We are willing to travel some distance to collect the vehicle. We have spent most of the last week ringing around dealers, to be advised that MG has suspended delivery to the UK in the last few days, with no date given for when this suspension will be lifted. Meanwhile our current vehicle is depreciating and diesel continues to be very costly.

We live in Northumberland and are searching for a Trophy Connect or Trophy, long range or standard. We are willing to travel some distance to collect the vehicle. We have spent most of the last week ringing around dealers, to be advised that MG has suspended delivery to the UK in the last few days, with no date given for when this suspension will be lifted. Meanwhile our current vehicle is depreciating and diesel continues to be very costly.
If you're happy with SR, then why not call Chorley & see if they've any left:

Try Richard Hardie Ashington they were getting some this week, mine is one of them SR Trophy, but not sure if any spare or just customers orders.

MG has suspended delivery to the UK in the last few days, with no date given for when this suspension will be lifted.
They have suspended dealers from taking any NEW orders for the ZS EV, they have not suspended deliveries.
Ringing around is a good idea, as you may just drop lucky.
But right now, dealers are trying prioritise established customer orders that go back as far as Nov 2021.
Some people have even sold on their previous cars, hoping that the new car would arrive in time.

Miles said Chorley had 60 coming in the next week or so - may be some left still if you give them a bell?

Cox Motor Group in Lancaster has only just started selling MG. When I went there to test drive two weeks ago, they had several newly arrived.

Me and my patner recently ordered a lease MG ZS Trophy LR from RGW Vehicle Contracts, they have them coming through with an ETA of September/October which I didnt think was too bad given everyone else telling me 12 months,

Me and my patner recently ordered a lease MG ZS Trophy LR from RGW Vehicle Contracts, they have them coming through with an ETA of September/October which I didnt think was too bad given everyone else telling me 12 months,
How is everyone getting on with their orders? I ordered an SE long range in October 2021 for April 2022 delivery. It got pushed back to September 2022 and then pushed back again to April 2023!!! Let me know how you all are getting on.

Got our Trophy LR this week, a shipment came in last week with another expected this week apparently, so there should be a few more cars being delivered in the coming days.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom