MG ZS EV delivery lead time

Yes. It's all sorted. The fuse was found in a bag in the boot under the charging cable. It's all working now. Thank you for all the support
Great news, although it shouldn’t have happened in the first place at least it sorted.

The dealer at Longbridge, Birmingham had quite a few in stock, unregistered (as of 2 weeks ago). I ordered on a Monday and picked up 3 days later. The had all the colours.
I live near the Longbridge dealer
Was told three to four month i ordered red and was told they have issues at the moment Covid chips
So October November
I have mine on motabilty so waiting now to see how long

Can anyone advise the wait time for the mg executive please ordered a month ago
Was told there is long wait
How long is the wait ordered in red automatic
Yet when I past the Longbridge dealer today on car it says available to day
Why so long

Looks like the problem is global, here in Israel stock is almost empty. I was told to contact the dealer towards the end of the year! Might be a sign that a new model is come? Or just chip shortages?

Can anyone advise the wait time for the mg executive please ordered a month ago
Was told there is long wait
How long is the wait ordered in red automatic
Yet when I past the Longbridge dealer today on car it says available to day
Why so long
There is some news on a recent shipment.

We have ordered an MG ZS EV and we're wondering what the lead times are. We haven't been given an estimated delivery date yet. Just wondered what the average wait is. We're in the UK and have ordered the exclusive in pimlico blue.
Sorry too eager to reply!!

Last edited:
We have ordered an MG ZS EV and we're wondering what the lead times are. We haven't been given an estimated delivery date yet. Just wondered what the average wait is. We're in the UK and have ordered the exclusive in pimlico blue.
MG have just delivered 2900+MG's at Portbury Docks, obviously not all EV zs's but a mixture of MG models. You might be Lucky, keep your fingers crossed.!!!

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom