MG ZS EV Facelift - Have you ordered?

Same here !.
Should be collecting some time in March 2022.
Had a test drive last Saturday in a Trophy IConnect in Battersea Blue at a local agent.
It's a big improvement over our original ZS EV.
The larger 72.6 kw/h battery is a massive and welcome upgrade.
Would I replace our current model for the face lift in the new up and coming standard range ? - NO.
Although the improvements are really welcome, the range of the 72 kw/h pack is the biggest pull for us.
i am thinking the same as regards the bigger battery giving much less range or charger anxiety for almost all my needs. Even with a bit of battery degradation over the coming years I can see the new ZS EV fitting in beautifully at a reasonable (for EVs) price. The Connect will save having to fiddle with my iPhone that I don’t really understand the finer points of.

Hi all, I’ve ordered a Trophy Connect ZS EV Dynamic Red LR, I ordered it a couple of weeks ago, though a works perks scheme.
I didn’t know we had one, so I had been to see the dealer, glad I didn’t put an order in then. I have a delivery month of March, and it’s coming from Luscombe of Leeds.

Hi all.

How many of you here have actually ordered the new long range model?
If you have, how was your order process, and what delivery date estimate have you been given? (if any!)

Thanks.
Test drove yesterday, order placed. Ordering was a breeze, Was given an estimate of March/April (But also stated it could be earlier, lol)

Well took the plunge today after driving the Mac e, EV6, Audi q4, settled for the MG trophy in Black best part is my friend also ordered the Trophy in Red so we got a good deal on 2 cars 😊 also saved £20k 👌

Well took the plunge today after driving the Mac e, EV6, Audi q4, settled for the MG trophy in Black best part is my friend also ordered the Trophy in Red so we got a good deal on 2 cars 😊 also saved £20k 👌
Well fair do's !.
You have done test driving on ALL the above cars, but finally arrived at the ZS EV face lift !.
The competition was EXTREMELY strong, but so was the price tag !.
No such thing as a bad EV - Just some are better than others I guess ?.
You could have bought almost another ZS EV with the cost saving :ROFLMAO: .

Hi all.

How many of you here have actually ordered the new long range model?
If you have, how was your order process, and what delivery date estimate have you been given? (if any!)

Thanks.
Hi,
Ordered at the end of November, delivery was March-ish at the time of ordering but has now moved to the end of Dec/early Jan.

We liked the look of the marvel r but for the expected price that would cost i would rather get a tesla. its not available here anyway so a moot point.
Yep. we ordered a tesla model 3, surprisingly good space and good range. consumption on tesla is lower in winter compared to mg in summer

Hi,
Ordered at the end of November, delivery was March-ish at the time of ordering but has now moved to the end of Dec/early Jan.
Hi, can you clarify about the earlier delivery time?

Are you saying that after placing your order and being told delivery in march that you've now been advised it will be January? If so, how did you get that update and who have you ordered from?

I ordered early November and was told march was likely and haven't had any further update.

Cheers,

Wayne

Hi, can you clarify about the earlier delivery time?

Are you saying that after placing your order and being told delivery in march that you've now been advised it will be January? If so, how did you get that update and who have you ordered from?

I ordered early November and was told march was likely and haven't had any further update.

Cheers,

Wayne
Hi, Yes. The dealer called. I ordered a Connect and apparently there’s one on the ship that docks this month that wasn’t allocated.

Hi, Yes. The dealer called. I ordered a Connect and apparently there’s one on the ship that docks this month that wasn’t allocated.
Hi,

Thanks for the update. I'm genuinely surprised given the interest and early number of orders put in at Chorley alone that there wasn't an allocated order. Can you confirm what colour you ordered?

Which dealership did you order from?

Regards,

Wayne

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom