MG ZS EV Facelift - Press Launch 11/11/21

Still think a decent homologated alloy works better and less fuss. Wouldn't fancy fighting the damned trim when I inevitably get a puncture in mid winter.
I agree, a nice set of after market alloys are ALWAYS going to look better than a stock rim.
Probably because most people are likely to increase the rim size to 18"s ?.
If so, this involves fitting a complete new set of tyres also.
Unless yo are sticking to 17"s of course.
I am just making the point that damaging the alloys with a wheel trim is a little more forgiving on the wallet than paying £150 a corner to refurb them factory fit diamond cut alloys.

Hi Miles only just had chance to watch your video at 22:30 and in a word SUPERB, once again with most forum questions answered and very helpful to anyone looking to buy the face lifted ZS EV well done and thank you.
Les
Totally agree with you Les, great video, informative and Miles is a true champion for Chorley Motors, MG and this forum. Well done Miles as we all know that we get true and honest information from you; unfortunately we do not have the same confidence in other MG franchises.

Totally agree with you Les, great video, informative and Miles is a true champion for Chorley Motors, MG and this forum. Well done Miles as we all know that we get true and honest information from you; unfortunately we do not have the same confidence in other MG franchises.
Ditto @Mark Holmes and @Les burrows.
Great job and aptly named !.
“Miles” ahead of the competition if you ask me 🤣.

I maybe throwing a hand grenade in here but personally I was never a fan of the windmill alloys and prefer the new look, plastic or not.
I didn't like the windmill alloys either to be honest :ROFLMAO:, but I did think they looked better in person vs photos so I'm hoping I'll feel the same about the covers on this new version. I actually think the alloys underneath look nice - a different finish and 1" larger would be perfect for me.

I am just making the point that damaging the alloys with a wheel trim is a little more forgiving on the wallet than paying £150 a corner to refurb them factory fit diamond cut alloys.
My piggy bank has suffered before there, so likely in the end I'll be glad these aren't so pricey to repair.

Miles, any info on the battery chemistry for any of the MG range?
Presumed LFP from the same CATL source supplying TESLA?
If I sell mine for this long range upgrade, I would like LFP.
In theory could / should last 20+ years, 600,000+ miles (cheaper, heavier but longer lasting) Love my current car, but the upgrades are all very attractive for me and would make really long journeys much more practical (thinking Devon to Scotland!)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom