MG ZS EV long range trophy connect type 2 Charging cable

mokey

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Can anyone help to put me on the right track for buying a type 2 charging cable that is used for charging away from home at public charging stations up and down the country.

Anyone why has bought one and happy with it and could recommend, prefer one that comes in storage bag.

many thanks.

Can anyone help to put me on the right track for buying a type 2 charging cable that is used for charging away from home at public charging stations up and down the country.

Anyone why has bought one and happy with it and could recommend, prefer one that comes in storage bag.

many thanks.
Your looking for a single phase 32amp for the ZS in the UK
EV Wired Type 2 to Type 2 5m EV Charging Cable 32A 7kW Single Phase https://amzn.eu/d/erxaEWX

Last edited:
I got one of these.
That is a really good buy 👍.
I have a type 2 cable from these people.

many thanks.
Got a spare one in a bag if you’re interested? Bought one with my mg5 but got a mg4 which had one already

Last edited:
I decided to go with the one from evcables.com as per Gadget Geek & others who recommend this cable , liked the fact you could get a coloured cable (opted for blue) better to see at night than black , also bought the bag and 5 metre length.
thanks everyone enjoy the MG ZS EV love my car.

I decided to go with the one from evcables.com as per Gadget Geek & others who recommend this cable , liked the fact you could get a coloured cable (opted for blue) better to see at night than black , also bought the bag and 5 metre length.
thanks everyone enjoy the MG ZS EV love my car.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom