• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

MG ZS EV Ordered today

Stumcfc

Novice Member
Reaction score
Pimlico Blue exclusive. Went in the dealer's at the right time as they said they had the model in the showroom available immediately, otherwise would have been a few months wait.

Went for a drive on normal roads and motorway, drives great. Infotainment system wasn't fantastic but I'll use Android Auto for pretty much everything I need so not overly bothered about that. The bings and bongs as well, hopefully can switch some of them off!

Deal done, happy figures and pick up next Sunday.

Pimlico Blue exclusive. Went in the dealer's at the right time as they said they had the model in the showroom available immediately, otherwise would have been a few months wait.

Went for a drive on normal roads and motorway, drives great. Infotainment system wasn't fantastic but I'll use Android Auto for pretty much everything I need so not overly bothered about that. The bings and bongs as well, hopefully can switch some of them off!

Deal done, happy figures and pick up next Sunday.
I found the most annoying one to be the lane assist. It switches off via setup but you seem to have to kill the display with the switch on the end of the indicator stalk every journey. Hope you really enjoy it. You might be well versed with EV’s but don’t get caught out on AC charging like I did. It’ll only do 7kw/ hour no matter what.

Have a plugin hybrid at the moment, decided to go full EV as the MG gives about the range I'm comfortable with at a fantastic price that I can justify.

Mostly commuting with the occasional longer journey. Going through my journeys for the past 18 months or so and only a handful have been outside of the pessimistic range and I'd never drive longer than that without a break anyway.

Hi, What dealer was that? Did you have to pay a premium for it being in stock or did you get it at the standard price?

Hi, it was a local MG dealer in Manchester. I'd priced pre-reg vehicles up on autotrader (there are a few knocking around, cancelled orders I assume) and only went to the local dealer to actually see the car in the flesh and have a sit inside. Turned into a good half hour test drive, and when they said they had one available immediately I was sold. I'm actually having the one they had inside the showroom.

Got a good deal for my px after a bit of haggling and paid standard price with grants and discounts included. Already had a type 2 charging wire I purchased for my plug in so offered to leave that with the car if they gave me a new one. They didn't want that so im keeping it and just giving then the 3 pin charger.

Well done on that, I managed to pick up a cancelled order that's on route so get delivery at the end of January and thought I was doing well. Most people are being told the wait is currently up to 4 months or more for a new order now!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom