MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

We’ve just had a generic e-mail from our dealership in York wbout delays for all MG’s. They estimate all EV’s ordered by end of November (which we were) will be with them by end of April. Our PCP (which using for part of the deposit) comes to an end beginning of April. C’mon Sea Viking shipment 🤞🏻

I ordered mine Se LR on the 13th of January.
Any ideas when mine will arrive?
Our dealership initially told us end of March but now tells us 1st week of June

Ordered mine via a leasing firm, was originally told April but have just had an update: “During May”
I had a 20 week lead time estimate on my standard range when ordering a few weeks ago. Then they said late March.

When the dealer finally placed the order they said late May.

Answer is Lease companies don't have any real idea, best to go with the dealer.

I had a 20 week lead time estimate on my standard range when ordering a few weeks ago. Then they said late March.

When the dealer finally placed the order they said late May.

Answer is Lease companies don't have any real idea, best to go with the dealer.
Sorry I don't believe the dealers know either !! first they know I believe is when the transporter ships are unloaded, then the cars are allocated to dealers that's why when you speak to dealers on their system it says not built yet, then you get a phone call 2 days later your car will be arriving in 2 weeks not only MG I believe, most of the manufactures do it this way, if you spec a car when you order it has to be factory built I remember when I ordered a kuga a few years ago with lots of extras I was given the chassis number after 2 weeks, I logged into Ford Etis and I could follow it being built mind you when it left the factory I lost track then lol, be interesting now that the viking sea has unloaded hopefully a few cars, if people start getting phone calls in the next 2 weeks.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom