MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Ordered exactly the same in January and both my dealer and MGUK state it hasn't been built due to shortages
My TC LR is still to be assembled as at last check, yet orders after mine are being fulfilled also. I've had to service & MOT my current car, which I'd initially thought I'd be rid of in April/May. I was a sweet summer child then though, but I know MG better now. Whomever is in charge of their allocation process seems to make their picks by drawing bingo balls :LOL:.

From an earlier post, there were shipped cars from over a month ago still in a compound. Could be other dealers in the same boat. Maybe you'll get lucky and get the surprise call that your car is actually here.

From an earlier post, there were shipped cars from over a month ago still in a compound. Could be other dealers in the same boat. Maybe you'll get lucky and get the surprise call that your car is actually here.
I've got a feeling in my water that my ordered MG4 LRT will arrive before the ZSEV LRTC

Paul rigby erdington have a mg4 se short range in black available if anyone is interested ask for Kevin

Hi

I emailed MG for an update (I ordered a ZS EV LR SE in black on 21/12/21 through Octopus/Salary Sacrifice. Got this new message today.

Thank you for your correspondence and apologies for the delayed response.

Regarding your vehicle order (ref no. 300006xxxx) placed in December, we can confirm it is still on shortage awaiting factory build.

We would recommend you to contact again in 4-6 weeks’ time, hopefully there will be an update.

Alternatively, your purchasing dealer shall be in touch with you if any progress.

Thanks again for your patience.

I've never had a message where they suggesting trying again in a few weeks, could it be they know they're close to delivering it? Or am I just getting desperate?

Hi

I emailed MG for an update (I ordered a ZS EV LR SE in black on 21/12/21 through Octopus/Salary Sacrifice. Got this new message today.

Regarding your vehicle order (ref no. 300006xxxx) placed in December, we can confirm it is still on shortage awaiting factory build.

We would recommend you to contact again in 4-6 weeks’ time, hopefully there will be an update.

Alternatively, your purchasing dealer shall be in touch with you if any progress.

I've never had a message where they suggesting trying again in a few weeks, could it be they know they're close to delivering it? Or am I just getting desperate?
Just getting desperate I fear. I email every week and get a cycle of copied and pasted emails. They're just trying to placate you and shut you up for a bit. They must be getting hundreds of emails. Furthermore, it irks me massively that I've been waiting almost as long as you, and folk who've more recently ordered already have their cars.

Hi , im new here . we've ordered an MG ZS EV in August does anyone know any news of cars getting shipped in , The Garage keeps saying no word ? feel like we are getting mucked about . Said it would be middle September now saying possibly end of September . Thank you
Hi there I ordered my one in February and as from last week still not built yet

Hi

My always say months. I will be asking again on the 15th. Always being the optimist I will hope this means they expect things to speed up.

A boat has left from portbury heading to Cork
The "Grande Anversera" - She's due at around 5:30pm today

Hi

I would say desperate too. I got exact same email so i doubt this means anything at all

I've got a feeling in my water that my ordered MG4 LRT will arrive before the ZSEV LRTC
My money would be on the MG4 too. Nothing to concrete to base it on, but it at least seems like they're already doing better with the launch batches than they did with the ZS. The real test will be how quickly they turn out fresh factory orders.

My always say months. I will be asking again on the 15th. Always being the optimist I will hope this means they expect things to speed up.
It's the hope that kills you. Now I've lost all mine (and bought a lot of gin), I'm finding the wait a breeze.

My money would be on the MG4 too. Nothing to concrete to base it on, but it at least seems like they're already doing better with the launch batches than they did with the ZS. The real test will be how quickly they turn out fresh factory orders.

It's the hope that kills you. Now I've lost all mine (and bought a lot of gin), I'm finding the wait a breeze.
LOL I had the plenty of Gin before this started ha ha

RGW contracts lease company confirmed that my ZS SE LR in black has landed at the weekend and expect to get it to me in a couple of weeks.

Literally a boatload of them have arrived.

I ordered in June and they always said it would be here in Sept but that was getting hard to believe. But it is so close now.

RGW contracts lease company confirmed that my ZS SE LR in black has landed at the weekend and expect to get it to me in a couple of weeks.

Literally a boatload of them have arrived.

I ordered in June and they always said it would be here in Sept but that was getting hard to believe. But it is so close now.
I am genuinely pleased that yours is on its way, but again a car is allocated to a recent order when people have been waiting since last year

Hi , im new here . we've ordered an MG ZS EV in August does anyone know any news of cars getting shipped in , The Garage keeps saying no word ? feel like we are getting mucked about . Said it would be middle September now saying possibly end of September . Thank you
Did the same, but in Holland. Waiting time was 4 - 6 months, which meant December - February for me.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom