MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Reading this thread, I now realise just how lucky I was with the wait time. Ordered end of June so still got the sunroof and mine turned up in UK first week of September and handed over on 12th. Definitely definitely worth any wait. Can't praise the car highly enough
Am I reading this right? No longer available with sunroof? Thankfully I took delivery in July of my ZSEV LR Trophy ☺️

Am I reading this right? No longer available with sunroof? Thankfully I took delivery in July of my ZSEV LR Trophy ☺️
It's when you ordered it that matters.

I ordered in January this year, so theoretically mine should come with a sunroof when it gets delivered in May 2765.

42 weeks and counting…
Ordered early December 21. Order pushed back and back and now November :-/ still trying to be as patient as possible.

did everyone who has got their car now get notified when the build was done before shipping?

Last edited:
Does anyone know how long ships take to come to UK from China?
It wouldn’t make any difference if you knew the actual answer. Seems a lot of orders are only assigned after they arrive. There’s no way of knowing. All the ship chasing going on earlier on thread was pointless.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom