MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Yes, I ordered at the beginning of March. I reckon you could be right and a batch of #TeamWhite, #TeamLR, #TeamTrophyConnect cars were built and put on the boat ⛴️.

So ma man at MG gave me a call out of the blue. The last I heard the other week from him was an estimated date of sometime towards the end of November. He also said on the call today that he will be calling other customers as their dates are going to be February now. But honestly just call and see what they say, to me the dates are irrelevant anyway. They just need to tell you something 😃
I will probably email later. I do send a monthly email to the dealer and MG UK asking for an update. It is normally the same as everyone else’s. Basically no idea lol

Yes, I ordered at the beginning of March. I reckon you could be right and a batch of #TeamWhite, #TeamLR, #TeamTrophyConnect cars were built and put on the boat ⛴️.

So ma man at MG gave me a call out of the blue. The last I heard the other week from him was an estimated date of sometime towards the end of November. He also said on the call today that he will be calling other customers as their dates are going to be February now. But honestly just call and see what they say, to me the dates are irrelevant anyway. They just need to tell you something 😃
yes, it’s all a guess. Probably more realistic though as orders coming through now are 12 month estimates.

I will probably email later. I do send a monthly email to the dealer and MG UK asking for an update. It is normally the same as everyone else’s. Basically no idea lol
Would you please post the email for MG to check the order number. I have had a quick look on this thread and not been able to find it.

I too have my order with MG Bristol North, but mine is for a #TeamBlue Trophy, and the order was placed a month after yours @MistaMayka. I've not heard anything from Dan since his monthly update, so that'll probably mean mine won't be on the same delivery :cry: . Was yours a lease order or PCP?

I have just been given the information on what ships are arriving in September and what's on them. Ship trackers are great for speculating. The good news is that there's a LOT of cars coming. I cant guaratee yours will be on it, and I cant tell you there's going to be the exact model/spec/colour mix to satisfy your order, but the idea of not many cars coming in wide of the mark
Hi Sam,
Is it possible that you can share what you know with everyone please?

After hearing nothing for months, I decided to call our dealer out of the blue this morning. I have just been informed that our vehicle LS Silver ZS EV is on the ship and will be delivered to us by the end of this month / early September. Ordered Feb 22.
I ordered my ZS TCLR car in Feb 22. Like you I’ve just emailed my dealer for an update.

Sam has been given information for which ships are arriving in September. Would be good to understand the names, ports loaded and port to be unloaded. We could all watch them ?
I have no ship names, I have no port information. All I know is the cars I have arriving and on what dates. And I’ll be communicating to the people who’s cars are (and aren’t) on those ships over the course of the next week or so

I too have my order with MG Bristol North, but mine is for a #TeamBlue Trophy, and the order was placed a month after yours @MistaMayka. I've not heard anything from Dan since his monthly update, so that'll probably mean mine won't be on the same delivery :cry: . Was yours a lease order or PCP?
@Sloucher mine was a PCP. My guy there is George. Try getting in touch with Dan, maybe he was off today?

I have just been given the information on what ships are arriving in September and what's on them. Ship trackers are great for speculating. The good news is that there's a LOT of cars coming. I cant guaratee yours will be on it, and I cant tell you there's going to be the exact model/spec/colour mix to satisfy your order, but the idea of not many cars coming in wide of the mark

Thank you for this update when you say just given this update do you mean the day you typed this, or on Monday but you have been busy with your actual job and have only just got on here to be able to share the info you have been given as a dealer (Which is understandable and I thank you and others that do give up their free time to help us out)

Could these possibily be the MG4 demonstrators due for all the dealers gearing up for the September launch?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom