MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

What is your guess based on regarding ZS upgrade considering its just had a facelift
Wasn’t the facelift 10 months ago? Watch the podcast - ZS will soon be the oldest model not using the new bespoke platform design for the EV. Current ZS is based on Petrol car chassis.

I am looking forward to seeing what they will do with the ZS replacement on the electric platform. Hopefully will be around the same price!

Just heard one of the biggest ports down at Felixstowe are going on strike for 8 days could be longer but who knows. Will that have an impact on mg cars coming in ?

Felixstowe don't 'do' cars anymore as its not classed as a 'just in time' port.

However, if you're waiting for something electrical (that's not a car!) or a bicycle then it will have a small knock on effect.

Felixstowe don't 'do' cars anymore as its not classed as a 'just in time' port.

However, if you're waiting for something electrical (that's not a car!) or a bicycle then it will have a small knock on effect.
Thanks for the info was just thinking that's all we need be 2024 then 🤣

Looks like a few MG4s were on Global Highway after all.

1661071010991-jpeg.10391

This apparently appeared on Facebook yesterday, and the "LA" reg plates suggest they're destined for a Wimbledon-area dealership.

Source:-

1661071010991-jpeg.10391

This apparently appeared on Facebook yesterday, and the "LA" reg plates suggest they're destined for a Wimbledon-area dealership.

I wonder if there was any more on the boat?

1661071010991-jpeg.10391

Do we know where the picture was taken? It was suggested they were going to Southampton on the Titus.

Do we know where the picture was taken? It was suggested they were going to Southampton on the Titus.
As I said previously, it seems that a few were on the Global Highway after all. The cars shown were apparently registered on August 11th, while still at sea. That makes it highly unlikely that they're customer cars.

The facebook group the pic came from says that it's Portbury on Saturday morning. It also says that these cars are the press fleet, and are headed to a compound in Stoke-on-Trent.

Titus docked in Southampton this morning.

Umm, am thinking about the MG4 it’s starting to grow on me, wonder if I could ordered one along side the ZS EV LR Trophy?…and have whatever comes first, may pop up on Monday and have a word with them..does it come with a non-opening panoramic sunroof? Would want the LR..
You would be better off NOT popping into the dealership. Legally you are in a stronger position to cancel or return the vehicle if you don't sign a contract on the dealers' premises.

Ho, ho, ho, 🐙 reported that my car have vin and they expect it in October! (No solid date yet though) they literally caught me just before going to get a duster....

TBH, I thought I'll hear the ho ho ho way before I'll get my ZS LRT.... But now hope is back!
Now let's hope that peace comes upon this world and the economy goes back to normal soon! 😁

You would be better off NOT popping into the dealership. Legally you are in a stronger position to cancel or return the vehicle if you don't sign a contract on the dealers' premises.
My contract clearly states I have the right to cancel with full deposit return if the car is not delivered when promised. That was April (the promise). Contract signed December 2021.

1661071010991-jpeg.10391

Who arranges the plates, where are they fitted?

My in laws (who ordered their Black LR Trophy six weeks after us) have been told it's at sea! Lucky them, as we on the other hand who ordered our Red LR Trophy six weeks earlier are still TBA.

Shambles much?!

I ordered my LR Connect on 16/02/22, dealers just emailed me today
with an second update informing me that MG are saying October at the earliest,
lm not holding my breath.

As I said previously, it seems that a few were on the Global Highway after all. The cars shown were apparently registered on August 11th, while still at sea. That makes it highly unlikely that they're customer cars.

The facebook group the pic came from says that it's Portbury on Saturday morning. It also says that these cars are the press fleet, and are headed to a compound in Stoke-on-Trent.

Titus docked in Southampton this morning.
Titus is still on anchor at NAB tower area (East of Isle of Wight) has not yet docked in Southampton yet. According to Southampton VTS it is awaiting berth. There are 4 vehicle carriers all on anchor together.

ok, quick update, i have had an email on friday telling me my car is here and would i like to register it as a 22 plate or 72 plate,, i know its only a fortnight away but i'm going for it straight away...

im sooooo excited.
I had a phone call asking if I wanted to wait so I got a 72 plate.

Swift response- “I want my <redacted> car” 😆

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom