MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Just recieved an email from JustEV's;

Hi Alan,

I have just been advised by my line manager that 10 MG ZS's will be arriving into the UK this month, your MG ZS Long Range being one of them.

A registration number will be allocated once the car has been PDI'D (PRE DELIVERY INSPECTION) From here I will contact to arrange the balance payment and organise a delivery date.

I have attached your original order so you can confirm delivery address and payment.

So pleased we are nearly there now.

Kind Regards

That's a Trophy LR in Battersea Blue ordered 6th January.
Had a call from Andy at JustEv's on Tuesday and got my car delivered today. Blue LR Trophy. Thursday 18th Sept. Really love it! 🙂

Finally quite a few seem to be arriving! 🙂
Not before time Dave! Agreed.

Many on here have been held hostage to the great MG random ‘order generator’.

I was lucky….. I loved to bits the MG ZS EV, moreso having had the loan of one for a weekend….I was all in. But when I saw the MG4 launch approaching, and luckily for me, did not need an SUV, (just felt I wanted one) and learned the horrible experience’s the members on here had endured, having ordered one over ten months ago, I felt the need to pull the plug on my ZS order and go all in for the new MG4 blind.
Hopefully it will work out, if not, everyone will hear me! LOL

I was lucky….. I loved to bits the MG ZS EV, moreso having had the loan of one for a weekend….I was all in. But when I saw the MG4 launch approaching, and luckily for me, did not need an SUV, (just felt I wanted one) and learned the horrible experience’s the members on here had endured, having ordered one over ten months ago, I felt the need to pull the plug on my ZS order and go all in for the new NG4 blind.
I really like the look of the MG4 but for me I need the height of the ZS for getting in and out of the car. Getting old, I have to think of these things unfortunately. 🙂

I really like the look of the MG4 but for me I need the height of the ZS for getting in and out of the car. Getting old, I have to think of these things unfortunately. 🙂
End of the day, you have the little besseler now , time to sit back, alight easily, and enjoy the ride Dave 👍

I was lucky….. I loved to bits the MG ZS EV, moreso having had the loan of one for a weekend….I was all in. But when I saw the MG4 launch approaching, and luckily for me, did not need an SUV, (just felt I wanted one) and learned the horrible experience’s the members on here had endured, having ordered one over ten months ago, I felt the need to pull the plug on my ZS order and go all in for the new MG4 blind.
Im thinking the same. My dealer has some MG4s coming in. We’ll swap if there is a long range one in there, but they have no idea what they are being sent.

Im thinking the same. My dealer has some MG4s coming in. We’ll swap if there is a long range one in there, but they have no idea what they are being sent.
MG4 is obviously a much more modern design, using a ground up EV platform, so a good choice.

I can't help thinking it's a bit of a missed opportunity though. With it being a ground up EV they've not really done the best of using the extra available space - the boot is pretty small compared to other EVs (e.g. new Megane) and the packaging hasn't resulted in much extra space inside or a frunk etc.

MG4 is obviously a much more modern design, using a ground up EV platform, so a good choice.

I can't help thinking it's a bit of a missed opportunity though. With it being a ground up EV they've not really done the best of using the extra available space - the boot is pretty small compared to other EVs (e.g. new Megane) and the packaging hasn't resulted in much extra space inside or a frunk etc.
Agreed, it seems like a all new ground up EV platform that has been designed by someone who can only think in legacy ICE design terms, so lots of opportunities missed

Finally taken delivery today ordered feb 22 from Tilsun leasing zs ev se or

Attachments

• 4415934B-1701-4438-9A4B-6D7D98BFA2CA.jpeg
    4415934B-1701-4438-9A4B-6D7D98BFA2CA.jpeg
    848.5 KB · Views: 158
  • C00444FF-6C75-4650-8900-9A68B40CF1DF.jpeg
    C00444FF-6C75-4650-8900-9A68B40CF1DF.jpeg
    737.2 KB · Views: 156
  • 5DD13869-3EC1-45CE-8A32-3B1DFB215383.jpeg
    5DD13869-3EC1-45CE-8A32-3B1DFB215383.jpeg
    929.3 KB · Views: 156
Support us by becoming a Premium Member