MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Great news just received this
Screenshot_20220916-134258_Outlook~2.jpg

I always chase because my previous lease ended and I got stuck since July.... Currently using Elmo. I would take the temporary mg 5 if it was offered to me.
When i asked about temp vehicles because my current ICE car was about to fail its MOT I was told they had none available, so I think there may be a difference in availability around the country.

My 🐙 tracker currently says December-February 2023. Ordered (TCLR Silver) in March '22.

I got told in July by my dealer they have a VIN for my vehicle, does anyone know what that means? are we near the end game or is that something they get early in the process

Last edited:
Hi , im new here . we've ordered an MG ZS EV in August does anyone know any news of cars getting shipped in , The Garage keeps saying no word ? feel like we are getting mucked about . Said it would be middle September now saying possibly end of September . Thank you

Just FYI, my ZS Trophy LR was ordered last May. Latest date I've been given is "November". I'm not holding my breath and will be pleased if I take delivery before Feb.

Not sure if this is any help, but the following report found it way into my Twitter feed....

I would be very surprised if SAIC have just put MG4s on those boats that have just left China!

Finally taken delivery today ordered feb 22 from Tilsun leasing zs ev se or
Those windows need tinting!! It looks a beauty. It’s the exact same spec I’m waiting for. Hopefully the end of this month.

I went with RGW contracts rather than Tilsit leasing for mine because they were cheaper for my 20k/48 month deal.

Not sure if this is any help, but the following report found it way into my Twitter feed....

I would be very surprised if SAIC have just put MG4s on those boats that have just left China!
It's not useful information. Like the article posted earlier its way too vague.

Destination is stated as 'Europe' nothing about ZS EVs and pictures showing MG4s.

And it's one boat.

My wife chased our late January orders yesterday since it's been a month since we last did. Had this response today. We're at 33 and 34 weeks on our orders so far and asked why it seemed new orders were being promised within 30 weeks!

We can confirm both of your MG order statuses are still currently ' Shortage awaiting build'.

Order number - 3000080xxx
Order number - 3000082xxx

For your information, when an order status is 'on shortage', it means a built vehicle has not been allocated to the customer's order. Once a vehicle is allocated to customer orders, more information can be provided to customers. Unfortunately, we cannot provide a timeframe on when production will be confirmed. We apologise for the inconvenience.

The new lead time for an MG ZS EV model is 42 weeks. This has been communicated to dealers recently via dealer communication. Please note: Lead times are subject to change due to multiple factors it is not fixed.

MG Motor is doing everything to fulfil customer orders as soon as possible.

Once again, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused and your patience is much appreciated.

Kind regards,
MG Motor UK

I'm probable have one of the oldest orders on this board having ordered a LR T in red on the 2nd November 21, the day after the order book opened. It is now at the dealer to be picked up next week. A 10.5 month wait but fortunately still within the £2500 grant window. Time to change my profile picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm probable have one of the oldest orders on this board having ordered a LR T in red on the 2nd November 21, the day after the order book opened. It is now at the dealer to be picked up next week. A 10.5 month wait but fortunately still withing the £2500 grant window. Time to change my profile picture.
Congratulations

LRTC in blue picked up yesterday. Jan 4th order on Motability. Not to moan but did not even come with car mats. Dealer had 3 transporters turn up so fingers crossed for those waiting for January orders.
But did they give you your type 2 cable?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom