MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Was in the dealers today, new MG bulletin sent this week to all dealers with 40 week for new orders on the ZS LR but only 16 for the 4 which was odd.

Hi one and all, thought I would see how things are going on here, perhaps they've caught up with the back log (yeah, and pigs might fly), saying that they obviously haven't because it seems that I'm the only person in the carlisle area to have a ZS EV (lr or sr) as I haven’t seen a single on out in the wild yet..... they are like rocking horse s--- very rare.

Hi one and all, thought I would see how things are going on here, perhaps they've caught up with the back log (yeah, and pigs might fly), saying that they obviously haven't because it seems that I'm the only person in the carlisle area to have a ZS EV (lr or sr) as I haven’t seen a single on out in the wild yet..... they are like rocking horse s--- very rare.
Good to see you Chris ….. I miss your diatribe :) 🍺

If the problem is a chip shortage I would have thought they would be sharing as much tech as possible throughout the range so the lead times would similar.

I'm obviously wrong
I think the MG4 is new enough that they've managed to design out the shortage components, or at least align the supply chains in time.

We'll see how it pans out after this initial shipment though. MG ZS EV got an initial drop and then it got very slow and sporadic.

I wouldn't trust any of the estimates given the last year.

Another update on my Tusker order. (White LR TC ordered end of January). The status on my landing page has changed to 'awaiting final delivery checks' 😳

Not sure what that means in real life but certainly feels promising! Was only updated to 'in transit to dealer' earlier this week. Unfortunately Tusker aren't open until Tuesday so won't get any further information until then but it feels so close!

Anyone on here received there zs lr from Chorley group/ Chorley nissan mg interested in finding out when they ordered,as mine was ordered in November 21 trying to see if mines been put to back of queue.
Miles, of Chorley group has been bragging on here that he has been getting countless zs ev's lr & Sr stock cars off mg, so how come they can't allocate 1 to you. If I were you I would contact him personally and ask him straight WHERE'S MY BLOODY CAR or stick a rocket up his arse.

If you don’t mind me asking, how much was the shine whatever they call it? What does it do, (don’t say shine the car, I got that bit) like do you need to wash the car?
Hi doc, it costs £299, yes you do need to wash your car. It's called diamondbrite, it coats the car in a clear silicon, lasts 'a lifetime' and protects the paintwork from the acidic bird s... and stops the paint from dulling amongst other things. I've had this on my last 3 or 4 cars, I personally think it's worth the money.

Miles, of Chorley group has been bragging on here that he has been getting countless zs ev's lr & Sr stock cars off mg, so how come they can't allocate 1 to you. If I were you I would contact him personally and ask him straight WHERE'S MY BLOODY CAR or stick a rocket up his arse.
I cancelled mine.......got fed up of waiting.

Just taken delivery of my new car in Silver, taken just over 10 months since order. Definitely been on the slow boat from China. Very pleased with it and all went smoothly. I just hope others that are still waiting get the cars sooner rather than later
Enjoy mate DEFINITELY worth the wait👍

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom