MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Kristen Bell GIF by VakantieVeilingen

How am I doing for a early January 22 order MG ZS Trophy Connect long range ? Will I see it this year ?
i don’t bother contacting dealer waste of space not interested full of false promise.
Trust me wont be getting another order , how hard is it to pick up the phone once a month ?
I agree my dealer has never called me in over 6 months, I have only called twice in that time.

I agree my dealer has never called me in over 6 months, I have only called twice in that time.
Bit of a dilemma.
As the dealers know absolutely nothing about the status of orders until the car rolls off the ship or onto their forecourt, would you want them calling every month saying "I know nothing" (in a Manuel from Faulty Towers voice) or just leave it until it arrives.
I get a fortnightly email from the fleet company and this also tells me nothing so it's pointless

Bit of a dilemma.
As the dealers know absolutely nothing about the status of orders until the car rolls off the ship or onto their forecourt, would you want them calling every month saying "I know nothing" (in a Manuel from Faulty Towers voice) or just leave it until it arrives.
I get a fortnightly email from the fleet company and this also tells me nothing so it's pointless
I keep doing this just to remind them I am here and may also prompt them to call me a little sooner if something changes or even maybe offer a canceled order if I am that lucky.

Bit of a dilemma.
I wouldn't mind an email at least once in 6 months.

291 days later :)

Colour coordination by accident!

A few more details to add which I forgot in my haste yesterday:

• There was no issue with the government grant of £2500 (expected as it was within the 12 months)
  • The £1500 deposit contribution was not removed
  • The interest rate had gone up from 4.9% to 5.9%
  • The dealer wasn't able to honour the original PX value of my leaf, it had dropped by £500, I could have perhaps argued about it, but I didn't fancy rocking the boat - I guess I needed them more than they needed me with the car market as it is at the mo. This added £17 per month to my PCP - a figure I can live with
  • In the 80 miles driven so far, it's very nice :)

I noticed the sound was kind of flat too, but a quick mess about with the audio settings and after discovering and switching on the 'Loud mode', the sound was much fuller.

Just need a 10mm spanner now ;).

I'd say you've definitely lost your man badge if you didn't already have a 10mm spanner. 😅

I'd say you've definitely lost your man badge if you didn't already have a 10mm spanner. 😅

As an ex-auto electrician (many moons ago) I still have a selection of 10mm spanners in my tool box. As I drive a Renault Zoe at present, I don't carry spanners with me - I have a prayer mat and a bunch of lucky heather instead! :cool:

Well Ive washed the car, first time in months, my mate says, that the new car will now turn up?…at the minute, I’ll try anything..well almost anything..

How am I doing for a early January 22 order MG ZS Trophy Connect long range ? Will I see it this year ?
i don’t bother contacting dealer waste of space not interested full of false promise.
Trust me wont be getting another order , how hard is it to pick up the phone once a month ?
I am same when ever I ring dealer never happy with their answers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, 100 quid of diesel, I never put more than 30 quids worth in, knowing my luck if I put anymore in, I’d get the phone call to tell me my cars here…I’d never get rid of 100 quids worth of diesel before I had to pick up the MG..

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom