MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Mine is 36 weeks now, but they advised a further 42 weeks, so 78 in total
If that's true, then dealers and MG need to giving that picture to new orders coming in. At the moment they are saying 9-12 months. Something isn't right somewhere.

Almost sounds like you've been reset back to the start of the queue again.

I ordered mine (ZS LR Trophy white) with New-Car-Discounts at the start of last week, estimated for delivery early November. Presumably a cancelled order as apparently the car was originally ordered at the end of 2021.
Had a call this morning to arrange a delivery date. It's off the ship and into PDI next week.
I know there was a RORO from China (Genius Highway) offloading in Portbury a few days ago so hopefully we will collectively see a flurry of deliveries over the next week or so.

Just placed an order for a white ZS LR with New Car Discounts quoting delivery in around 3 weeks time.
The car was apparently ordered 10 months ago.
Does anyone have experience of how reliable New Car Discounts delivery estimates are?
I wouldn’t bet my Mortgage on it, put it that way!

There is clearly a issue with mg reading these comments and they don't want to tell us

since been on here i have heard hardly any short range models coming through and only a few long-range models i get mg build in batches but the way there going

still awaiting an further update from the lady in China and i have emailed one of the directors to no answer back.

im getting very close to telling them to jog on and go elsewhere

There is clearly a issue with mg reading these comments and they don't want to tell us

since been on here i have heard hardly any short range models coming through and only a few long-range models i get mg build in batches but the way there going

still awaiting an further update from the lady in China and i have emailed one of the directors to no answer back.

im getting very close to telling them to jog on and go elsewhere

There are SR's that have been delivered if you check the tracker thread. I think most orders are LRs, so it likely reflects that more than anything.

I seriously doubt the email to SAIC China is going to do anything other than just forward your email to the standard MG UK contact point. I know we have Jonny swearing by this, but his order is still 'on shortage' according to his last dealer contact, despite the victory lap over the trade in/finance 😄

I think on your order, the best you can do is add 12 months from when you ordered and start to expect sometime around there.

There are SR's that have been delivered if you check the tracker thread. I think most orders are LRs, so it likely reflects that more than anything.

I seriously doubt the email to SAIC China is going to do anything other than just forward your email to the standard MG UK contact point. I know we have Jonny swearing by this, but his order is still 'on shortage' according to his last dealer contact, despite the victory lap over the trade in/finance 😄

I think on your order, the best you can do is add 12 months from when you ordered and start to expect sometime around there.
Thanks for the reply buddy i think if that's the case i will be cancelling then as can't wait that long.

I can wait 2 more months and that's me done as ill need a car.The skoda had a fit again at the weekend with 16 warning lights so enough is enough with that so its bye bye thats gone on the 4th November having my op then ill be needing something sharpish.

There is a guy called Guy Pigounakis but unable to find his email he is the Mg uk commerical director all we want is nothink major for Christmas just a proper answer as currently i feel like ive been left a massive :poop: in a box under my tree.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine was ordered with local dealer in Bideford, Devon, end of March 2022. Arrived at dealer last week, took delivery last Thursday, apparently on the sunrise ace to bristol, which is now down along the argentina coast in south america.
It is LR trophy, team red (ordered with affinity as work for NHS, so free colour option).
Dealer seems to have MG4s ready to sell, but I had a good price for the MGZS and the high driving position is great for our country lanes here.
If you are waiting for an MG ZS I think a few will cancel and take the MG4 instead...it looks nicer in person than I expected from the photos (but smaller than the ZS).

My standard range MG ZS is currently on a ship, with delivery expected mid - late November. That information came from my dealer 3 weeks ago. I don’t want to get too excited until I get the next update though.

I’ve just had a read through the posts..been busy haven’t you..

just to clear things up, yes my car is still on shortage, but I’m not getting that car, MG UK have gone out and found me a silver trophy, so my order car from way back in December I will never get, it will be one of them cancelled orders, or whatever they call them, so I guess someone will get that car when it’s built and in the UK..hope that clears things up..anyway, did you miss me?

just to clear things up, yes my car is still on shortage, but I’m not getting that car, MG UK have gone out and found me a silver trophy, so my order car from way back in December I will never get, it will be one of them cancelled orders, or whatever they call them, so I guess someone will get that car when it’s built and in the UK..hope that clears things up..anyway, did you miss me?
Have you got an actual date now?

Can’t keep away?? 😂

you have been on here so long, I thought you may have had some withdrawal symptoms ! 😁

Missed you ? Thought we seen the back of you 😂. Only joking thought you were getting your car last week ? Been waiting on the photograph. Still waiting on my monument Silver LR trophy connect ordered January 2021 🥲😕

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom