MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

I got in touch with Greenhous to find out my order number / actual order date and Nick there was extremely helpful!
Still on back order (obviously), but the car I ordered through Vanarama towards the end of Jan 2022, the actual order date was November 21st 2021.

Think that adds credence to the thought that somebody ordered a load of them and sold them after

I got in touch with Greenhous to find out my order number / actual order date and Nick there was extremely helpful!
Still on back order (obviously), but the car I ordered through Vanarama towards the end of Jan 2022, the actual order date was November 21st 2021.

Think that adds credence to the thought that somebody ordered a load of them and sold them after
Not sure, as a bulk order not attributed to an end customer wouldn't have been eligible for the £2.5k government grant back in November which I would imagine would have been a big incentive. I suspect you have been allocated a cancelled order.

It’s here! It’s here!
Blue SE LR Ordered 07 Jan 22. Delivered to dealer yesterday. Confirmed it’s my order today and collecting on Monday.

Had to discuss part Ex value and I had to point out the minimum they could offer me contractually (from the order paperwork) but they honoured the contract. Then I said it should Affintiy discount as I was promised that at time of sale. I truly genuinely believe I have just got the deal of a lifetime.

Can’t wait to post a pic on Monday fully flap open 😂 that’s when I will update tracker.

Got a pic of the keys though.
Where’s the flap photo? 😉

Not sure, as a bulk order not attributed to an end customer wouldn't have been eligible for the £2.5k government grant back in November which I would imagine would have been a big incentive. I suspect you have been allocated a cancelled order.
Order placed with vanarama Mid november shows end of January per MG

Its bonkers. That definitely is someone who gave up the ghost and you got that order. Did they indicate any time frame?

Here we go……..

Full flap……

Attachments

• B29A7BDA-1E88-404E-98F1-19A6A2CF8110.jpeg
    B29A7BDA-1E88-404E-98F1-19A6A2CF8110.jpeg
    583.3 KB · Views: 178
  • 55815777-3123-4BE7-B7D0-FD061CF934FC.jpeg
    55815777-3123-4BE7-B7D0-FD061CF934FC.jpeg
    544.2 KB · Views: 192
hi all so update from myself

spoken to my dealer and mg today still nothing on the order and she does think its going to be a while longer yet. she did say mg seem to be dragging there feet with order's. Mg are loosing 2k on some orders as the battery prices have increased. thats why i think they are welcoming cancelled orders.

so i did go in to cancel my order today but got a better senario and cant fault my dealer one bit in all of this process its mg with there poor coms.

So they have sold me a mg hs exclusive in artic white incoming in November (currently at the port now) , they are also keeping my mg zs order on the books with the grant they will then buy back the hs off me and put me in to the zs so all in all im very happy and i will now shut up and be patient.

hi all so update from myself

spoken to my dealer and mg today still nothing on the order and she does think its going to be a while longer yet. she did say mg seem to be dragging there feet with order's. Mg are loosing 2k on some orders as the battery prices have increased. thats why i think they are welcoming cancelled orders.

so i did go in to cancel my order today but got a better senario and cant fault my dealer one bit in all of this process its mg with there poor coms.

So they have sold me a mg hs exclusive in artic white incoming in November (currently at the port now) , they are also keeping my mg zs order on the books with the grant they will then buy back the hs off me and put me in to the zs so all in all im very happy and i will now shut up and be patient.
That is fantastic. Congratulations 🎊 HS is a really nice car but very thirsty, you would be even more eager to get it once you have HS for a while but its a really nice drive. Congrats

Might be a good idea to edit your photos and redact your registration plate, better safe than sorry.
Was thinking about that but then thought what for? Everyone can see it everyday as I drive around or park on my drive. Might be being a bit naive but not sure what the threat is. My name, address etc is not public

That is fantastic. Congratulations 🎊 HS is a really nice car but very thirsty, you would be even more eager to get it once you have HS for a while but its a really nice drive. Congrats
Thanks ash I'll just leave it empty for the missus to fill up 🤣

Is it the PHEV?
I had one as a Hertz rental in France a few weeks back. Notwithstanding it had almost certainly never been plugged in in its life I thoroughly enjoyed it for the week. It drove nicely on urban roads and autoroute and had plenty of power on demand. Back roads weren't so great and needed the speed kept down a bit. It can be driven carefully for ~45mpg (fuel strikes were on!) but up the pace and it will dip below 35.
Overall it was a factor in me choosing the ZS over a Kona.

Is it the PHEV?
I had one as a Hertz rental in France a few weeks back. Notwithstanding it had almost certainly never been plugged in in its life I thoroughly enjoyed it for the week. It drove nicely on urban roads and autoroute and had plenty of power on demand. Back roads weren't so great and needed the speed kept down a bit. It can be driven carefully for ~45mpg (fuel strikes were on!) but up the pace and it will dip below 35.
Overall it was a factor in me choosing the ZS over a Kona.
Hi no it's the standard petrol.automatic. I mean worst case I run it for 6 months it's worked out to be a lot better situation than I was in as I was about to tie myself in to a 4 year lease deal with a petrol nissan now I have flexibility again whilst waiting for the zs ev.

Bonus points if you spot your car:

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom