• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

I'm still waiting!
Can anyone with recent deliveries confirm if all the Trophy models now come with the Connect features as I've seen conflicting information? If not, are they still honouring the early TCLR orders? Finally is the code "ZS EV MCE LR 22" relating to a standard or connect Trophy?

I'm still waiting!
Can anyone with recent deliveries confirm if all the Trophy models now come with the Connect features as I've seen conflicting information? If not, are they still honouring the early TCLR orders? Finally is the code "ZS EV MCE LR 22" relating to a standard or connect Trophy?
Hi there
If you look on the last couple of pages, at least a few of the cars delivered have been LRTC ordered late 2021/early 2022. They have had the connect features as expected - mine included.

They changed the spec so that new Trophy orders AFTER 1st July 2022 included the connect features as standard and privacy glass, but lose the pan roof. Trophy Connect spec was deleted thereon - click the post below for clarification.

Just search this forum and the price increase info is there. Connect exited at £34,495.

As at 5th April:

As at 1st July:

On my MG vehicle order form it specified "ZS EV MCE LR Electric Trophy Connect" presumably as that was the model/spec at the time. If you're not sure what your description refers to, the dealer should be able to clarify.

Nutnut I could work up a black render of your ZS similar to the others I gave to the community. Just let me know.
Here are few renders of Black MG ZS EV for you to use as you wish.

Attachments

• 00300.jpg
    00300.jpg
    418.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 00299.jpg
    00299.jpg
    546 KB · Views: 75
  • 00298.jpg
    00298.jpg
    417.9 KB · Views: 83
  • 00297.jpg
    00297.jpg
    715.6 KB · Views: 76
  • 00296.jpg
    00296.jpg
    655.2 KB · Views: 84
Or should that be "algorithmic expression"?
There is no such thing as 'AI created' just tools like photoshop and rulers that make a job a tiny tiny bit easier. I wont say how long it took to create the control net of each of the car models but each image needed hand finishing. That was about 150 images. I also wont say how many hundreds of images rendered and the artistic choices needed to choose the best ones, nor the post processing using 'photoshop' to lick them into shape. Never think that AI art is just a button press. Anything created requires a great deal of hard work. Thats whats called 'Artistic Expression'.

bob ross GIF

In the interests of not derailing the thread and not getting myself into trouble, we'll leave there.

I'm still waiting!
Same here, I have a Red LRTC with no information on when/if it will ever be delivered, but only been waiting 13 months..

Same here, I have a Red LRTC with no information on when/if it will ever be delivered, but only been waiting 13 months..
I really feel for all those on this thread who waited so long. With good luck mine should be delivered next Wednesday. Mind you I've been without a car since I totalled the last one when a road sign decided to jump out at me on a dark miserable night last November. Being without a car is a challenge so its been painfull and costly health wise over the period. What's the phrase? 'I don't get out much' so been filling my time learning silly skills and just creating pictures of the magic cars that we all want.
Still I think things are begining to move now. The dealers are now getting reaL information, which if they are half decent, should be coming through to you soon.
I hope so anyway. Good luck to you all.

P.S I might be back on this thread on Thursday if it dosen't turn up again.
Confused Harry Potter GIF

I received mine a couple of weeks ago after 1 year wait and though I had crossed lines with my dealer it did arrive with the sunroof and connect features, tinted glass. I’m very pleased with it so hang on in there and “keep the faith”.
One other feature which I’m sure others have noticed is the ability to lower the sound of the warnings and in particular it also lowers the sound indicator clicks which was the only annoying part.

One other feature which I’m sure others have noticed is the ability to lower the sound of the warnings and in particular it also lowers the sound indicator clicks which was the only annoying part.
Done that after the first short trip. An absolute godsend to be able to do it.

On the subject of shipping updates, it definitely feels like some dealers are better than others at keeping customers informed...

On the subject of shipping updates, it definitely feels like some dealers are better than others at keeping customers informed...
[/QUOTE]
Although I have been waiting 12 months for my LR Trophy, my dealer are advertising that they have 3 different models "in stock", none of which are a LR Trophy.
When I rang to query whether I could have any of these I was informed that they are "in stock...ready to order", not actually in stock and the current waiting list is 14 months.
#wheninstockdoesnotmeaninstock

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom