MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Had an update from my dealer - having ordered in November - I should now not expect anything until June..!!

It's fine, there are significantly more pressing things in the world, just a bit anxious about how I'll afford the hike in diesel in the mean time..!

just a bit anxious about how I'll afford the hike in diesel in the mean time..!
That's the depressing bit after making the decision to switch to EV. My vehicle has arrived 12 weeks later than the date I was told at point of order, which is at least £720 of diesel :sick:

If you wasn't aware Morrisons are doing a 7p/litre off voucher for £40 of shopping, they run out on 6th March. That's assuming people don't start panic buying and they run out.

Hi everyone, new to the forum and ev. I went to my local mg dealer today, original plan as I set off was to order the trophy connect long range in battersea blue, expecting 5-6 months plus wait. But was told I could have a trophy long range in tri colour red or silver sooner, “ much sooner” I asked….. long story kept short, I’ll take delivery middle of March and opted for the red 😀, Nathanial cars are ace and currently offering 0% for anyone looking to order, but only a few left for March 👍
Well in light of this I managed to get a ZS LR Trophy in the end. Coming in the next couple of weeks from Nathaniel Cars. Could of had red or silver. Gone for silver. And now on 0% too.

Well in light of this I managed to get a ZS LR Trophy in the end. Coming in the next couple of weeks from Nathaniel Cars. Could of had red or silver. Gone for silver. And now on 0% too.
Well done. I hope MG dealers will have some too.

Had an update from my dealer - having ordered in November - I should now not expect anything until June..!!

It's fine, there are significantly more pressing things in the world, just a bit anxious about how I'll afford the hike in diesel in the mean time..!
Just had a call from my dealer, my Red 5 LR has now landed on terra firma and will be delivered to me in 10/14 days !
Ordered in mid Nov 2021 - I hope his info is good as there are some horror stories out there :-(

Just had a call from my dealer, my Red 5 LR has now landed on terra firma and will be delivered to me in 10/14 days !
Ordered in mid Nov 2021 - I hope his info is good as there are some horror stories out there :-(

Hi new to the forum
I have just had a call from the dealer. My car that was supposed to arrive 31/3 is at the dealership and I pick it up Friday. More than excited I have ordered a ZS Trophy SR in Red
This is good news!!

I think I've got a cat in hells chance of my car turning up early, but all the same it's really encouraging to read that people are finally getting calls about deliveries... I hope it at least means MG have got things moving in the right direction.

I bet you can't wait for Friday 😄

Just spotted this on Insta -
Screenshot_20220228_174634_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Nice spot!

60 cars seems like quite a big drop, so it would seem there's either a few docked and awaiting transport and/or they know they've got a shipment coming shortly.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom