MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Hi, I’ve been told my is currently at sea arriving to the uk around 18th March does anyone happen to know the ship name?

Im glad your getting your car soon. The dealers are realy having a good laugh at our expense. I ordered a red 5LR on the 5th Nov and last week my dealer called to inform me i couln't get red until Aug and offered another colour for 21st March. This must be the biggest load of modern fiction since Harry Potter.
That's hard to bear arty, sorry for bragging re my delivery but haven't got it yet so I'll keep quiet meantime.....

Dates just changed on some ship probably as space is made from Russian ship ban all updates can be seen HERE

Just had a chat with my local dealer.

They have 36 MG Electric cars coming in June.

16 are going to Enterprise, the car rental firm.

They won’t have any spare LR ZS EVs.

I have given up on asking for updates with my dealer (MG Chorley) the communication from this dealer has been in my opinion very poor, I ordered my car with the senior sales person which is a bit worrying considering his performance so far and every time I chase him up which as only been 3 times since October by the way he always has an excuse for not getting back to me.
I work in Education and he comes up with better excuses than the Students 😃

They've moved to their new location in Redditch. I've order mine from their other branch in Birmingham and so far not even one email about the delay. Not that I was expecting one because I knew things would take time but if I don't chase them to at least come up with the same push-back-date excuse I wouldn't even get it.
No need for me to wait until Friday. They've come straight back and told me they aren't even prepared to negotiate on some sort of agreed trade in price. And another delay to arrival as it happens. So, sad though it may be I have cancelled.

It might be useful to have a thread of cancelled orders &/or those dealers who still have cars unallocated...? A bit like learning those MG5's were available via the podcast, it could help someone move further up the chain.

Thought I would just let people know - I ordered a LR Trophy early December, and have been called by the dealer saying that it is coming in this month, we were told a couple of weeks ago a delivery date of June (which is of course just the date the system holds). Up until now they have been really good at being honest and saying that they didn't know, which gives me confidence in this date. So things are moving for LRs as well (well Trophies anyway).

My dealer just updated that they have some MG5 LR and ZS SR available if any of you guys want to grab them.
But no ZS LR

Dealership is Hendy Exeter MG

Thought I would just let people know - I ordered a LR Trophy early December, and have been called by the dealer saying that it is coming in this month, we were told a couple of weeks ago a delivery date of June (which is of course just the date the system holds). Up until now they have been really good at being honest and saying that they didn't know, which gives me confidence in this date. So things are moving for LRs as well (well Trophies anyway).
Which dealer was this please?

Well, after a few delays, and my anxiety of the way fuel costs are going, I've bitten the bullet and ordered a different car - this time leasing a Citroen, which will be with me in 4 weeks... Until I get a confirmed delivery date I am holding off cancelling the MG, but I am not hopeful for the MG now!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom