MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Thought I would just let people know - I ordered a LR Trophy early December, and have been called by the dealer saying that it is coming in this month, we were told a couple of weeks ago a delivery date of June (which is of course just the date the system holds). Up until now they have been really good at being honest and saying that they didn't know, which gives me confidence in this date. So things are moving for LRs as well (well Trophies anyway).

Interesting! I too ordered a Trophy in early December (4th). Original delivery was the 28th March. Last month I was told 6th May.

What colour did you go for? Battersea Blue for me.

Fingers crossed I get a positive call soon too. Not too stressed either way, but a shiny MG would be good to get my hands on!

Interesting! I too ordered a Trophy in early December (4th). Original delivery was the 28th March. Last month I was told 6th May.

What colour did you go for? Battersea Blue for me.

Fingers crossed I get a positive call soon too. Not too stressed either way, but a shiny MG would be good to get my hands on!
I went for white. I think they are probably coming in through in batches of models and colours. Fingers crossed you get that call!

I went for white. I think they are probably coming in through in batches of models and colours. Fingers crossed you get that call!
They are probably on Sunlight Ace which has just entered the Bristol Channel heading for Portburry Docks. Hopefully we will get a call.

Just spoke with dealer they having trouble with the mg5 LR because of chips. Not taking any orders for petrol models as mg already hit the build time for this year so delivery would run into 2023.
They don't tell customers what are the ships due to not being true.
MG are just sending radom vechiles over cause they know either way they will be sold.
So if dealer says you car in on ship don't build your hopes up but good luck if it is 😊

Given the state of car manufacturing, I've budgeted to run my current vehicle for at least the rest of the year no matter what delivery date I've been given.
I've done exactly the same thing, I've even extended the manufacturers warranty on my current EV for a further year.

I ordered a ZS EV LR on a Lease deal with Vanarama. Placed the order on 24 November and was quoted an earliest delivery date of early March, thats now slipped to 15 April (Good Friday) which seems unlikely!
Anyone else got a similar delivery date?

I ordered a ZS EV LR on a Lease deal with Vanarama. Placed the order on 24 November and was quoted an earliest delivery date of early March, thats now slipped to 15 April (Good Friday) which seems unlikely!
Yes end of April ☹️☹️

@Millnst95

i got 15 April as well confirmed on the phone, but stated 18 April in the E-Mail (as you said presumably because of Good Friday).
I didn't order in the UK but in Munich, but it looks like another shipment of MGs will arrive in Europe in early April.

Ordered with Vanarama on 10 December and was recently told that car should be with dealer 7 April. So delivery date looks similar.

I order on November 18th - silver MG ZS EV Trophy LR - received an email from Vanarama yesterday saying delivery date has been pushed back (from April 7) to the July 4th :((

I ordered a silver ZS EV LR in silver through Vanarama on the 18th of November. The initial delivery date was 31/03 then it was 07/04. Yesterday I received an email saying it could be delayed until 04/07

Gutted :(

I ordered a silver ZS EV LR in silver through Vanarama on the 18th of November. The initial delivery date was 31/03 then it was 07/04. Yesterday I received an email saying it could be delayed until 04/07

Gutted :(
Vanarama called me yesterday to say all was on track for April delivery. I ordered on December 6th. Have you ordered the trophy connect?

Vanarama called me yesterday to say all was on track for April delivery. I ordered on December 6th. Have you ordered the trophy connect?

I order the Trophy in Silver

Had another call an hour ago from Vanarama...delivery pushed back to September now!

Good luck I’m hoping by next week to collect first week in March not holding my breath not had any updates apart from me chasing them
I orderd my mg zs 1.5 exclusive in battersea blue in August 2021 I'm still waiting ,two weeks ago I got a call saying it is at sea but no other info no idea what ship it is on or when it arrives I've never had a new car before this is really taking the edge off it has anyone got any info what so ever ??

I orderd my mg zs 1.5 exclusive in battersea blue in August 2021 I'm still waiting ,two weeks ago I got a call saying it is at sea but no other info no idea what ship it is on or when it arrives I've never had a new car before this is really taking the edge off it has anyone got any info what so ever ??
Might be on the Sunlight Ace then that docked at Portbuty this morning. Fingers crossed.

Thanks for the replies all. Looks like it's a mixed bag of updates from Vanarama. Maybe I'll get it in April, maybe September. I won't sell the Diesel just yet...

Thanks for the replies all. Looks like it's a mixed bag of updates from Vanarama. Maybe I'll get it in April, maybe September. I won't sell the Diesel just yet...

The lady on the phone from Vanarama did say she had 400 other people to call to break the news to. I'm going to give the dealer (as opposed to Vanarama) a call tomorrow to double check with them what's going on.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom