MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

I see the Viking Adventure has put to sea again. Either they had the "A" team offloading, or there wern't that many vehicles on board. (Hoping it's the first option) :)

I see the Viking Adventure has put to sea again. Either they had the "A" team offloading, or there wern't that many vehicles on board. (Hoping it's the first option) :)
Fingers crossed it was swift workers 😄

I've no expectation for my car to be here yet, but it'd be nice to see at least some LR getting delivered in decent numbers.

I don't think it has docked yet, the tracking shows that it is still due at Bristol...

Maybe delayed docking for some reason...

1646823774087.png

Uh?
Sake of argument price to dealer is £25k.
Pre grant they sold it for 31k, so 8.5k profit (6 + 2.5k grant).
They now sell it for 33.5k, a cancelled order doesn't qualify to get the grant. Still 8.5k profit.

Prices rounded, taken from carwow and mg site.
I don’t get how this work, do the gov pay dealers the grant or do they pay manufacturers?

She's sailing under a flag of The Marshall Islands. It turned around in the mouth of the Bristol Channel, slowed, turned back towards Bristol and then turned away again. I wonder what's going on?

If you zoom in on Portbury docks, it looks like all the berths are full. I wonder if it's in a holding position until a berth becomes available?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom