MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

We have heard tales on here of transporters turning up to unload and that is the first the dealer hears. But you would think its a bit cleverer than that. I would say the systems may take minimum of 24hr from unload to reflect the new arrivals. The unload may also take more than a day to complete if short staffed (I have seen adverts for unload drivers)

This thread is compulsive viewing 😂
henry danger eating GIF by Nickelodeon

Trophy Connect in White. I had the earlier ZS EV and the SR MG5. I have had no issues up to now. Range is brilliant. The ride is comfortable and quiet. The new Connect features are great - “Hello MG” “Show me the sky”.
I ordered one in Dec. trophy in black or white not fussed. hopefully not long now, but I do love my Fiesta St3 will mis her

I ordered one in Dec. trophy in black or white not fussed. hopefully not long now, but I do love my Fiesta St3 will mis her
Michigan highway on her way out and Viking adventure on her way to the port 🤞

Attachments

• 5AC3D1F7-8BD1-483F-9FAE-F9B7FF01970D.png
    5AC3D1F7-8BD1-483F-9FAE-F9B7FF01970D.png
    841.8 KB · Views: 107
  • A9B2692B-B3BA-415F-A9E8-D1795345A2CC.png
    A9B2692B-B3BA-415F-A9E8-D1795345A2CC.png
    1 MB · Views: 108
Trophy Connect in White. I had the earlier ZS EV and the SR MG5. I have had no issues up to now. Range is brilliant. The ride is comfortable and quiet. The new Connect features are great - “Hello MG” “Show me the sky”.
Good job MG don’t fit ejector seats, that could go very wrong 😜😂👍

Hi, thanks. I have been reading the various links which has been very informative. I order a LR Trophy Connect in Black in January being advised delivery by 28th April. From what I have read this might not be the case but fingers crossed miracles do happen lol.

Hi, thanks. I have been reading the various links which has been very informative. I order a LR Trophy Connect in Black in January being advised delivery by 28th April. From what I have read this might not be the case but fingers crossed miracles do happen lol.
I ordered January 6th ,told April delivery that day ,changed to September within two weeks

Hi all, Just had a chat with the dealership in Grimsby. Estimated to be mid May when I ordered in January, now is expected to be July. Here was me thinking I was going to save a bit on diesel in the next couple of months.

Unfortunately I would say don't hold your breath, the dates off my dealership seems to change like the wind hopefully you will be lucky

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom