MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Quite possible as other OEs do source parts (notably VAG for looms) from Ukraine. However, it may be that this is a case of misunderstanding/ poor communication somewhere along the line as I would be very surprised if SAIC sourced from there.

I've just been told my car is at the docks and will take another week or so before its transported.
Hopefully it materialises. If their info is correct it could also mean news for a couple of other people at least - I can't imagine it'd be the only car waiting.

Hopefully it materialises. If their info is correct it could also mean news for a couple of other people at least - I can't imagine it'd be the only car waiting.
No. The dealer thinks he's got about 14 cars coming.

Ordered in 1st week of January
Promised delivery way 1st Week of May.
Last week dealer told me the expected delivery is the last week of June.
Mg Zs 115Kw Trophy Ev Long Range

Thank you for the advise will ask them but paperwork I've got just say stock number
Got a call from my dealer today that they expect delivery at the start of May, LR Trophy in Black. Ordered mid Feb, original estimated date for delivery was July. Not gonna hold my breath but cautiously optimistic.
got an e mail from dealer…… Unfortunately the ZS Long Range vehicles of any variant are looking at the very best towards the end of the year maybe slipping into 2023 as we currently speak for delivery.

got an e mail from dealer…… Unfortunately the ZS Long Range vehicles of any variant are looking at the very best towards the end of the year maybe slipping into 2023 as we currently speak for delivery.
Which dealer is this? Is this for new orders or ones already placed? Or for ones that dealers had ordered prior to assigning to potential customers? Or all of the above? 😂😂

Few weeks ago when I visited my dealer. That morning out of the blue they received about 3 MG5’s, which they had no idea about 😀

Luscombe Leeds. Already placed
Wow and I presume that you ordered last year? That seems odd that other stock orders by a dealer have arrived according to posts today. Did the dealer indicate they had that from MG or was it merely their estimate?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom