MG ZS EV Wish List for Santa

Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Someone kicked off this idea on last night's podcast, so let's see what the good boys and girls out there would like to see that's not currently on their MG ZS EV.

I know some Scrooge will come back saying that all these things will drive up the purchase price, but just for a bit of seasonal fun, let's tell Santa MG what we would like.

1. I liked someone's idea of an interior light in the back of the passenger compartment.
  2. I really miss the auto dimming rear view mirror I had on the SEAT.
  3. Having heard Mike's update on the Battery Heater, I think we can score that one off!

Anything else? Please suggest.

Driver seat memory for more than one user..winds me up as I don’t want anyone else to touch my settings once I’m comfortable with my settings.
Mood lighting, I had to add my own...
Auto lift tailgate.
Front charging flap to either drop down instead of up or to the side like the MG5
Other than that there’s nothing else off the top of my head that I can think off, however I’m sure others will add value and I will say yes please too..👍😄😄

Being able to put hot air to the windscreen and my feet at the same time.
Never had a car that can’t do that
I fitted led headlights and make a massive difference the other weird things I can live with
I’ve done 6000 miles since end September and it’s never let me down

Never had a car that can’t do that
I fitted led headlights and make a massive difference the other weird things I can live with
I’ve done 6000 miles since end September and it’s never let me down
You can deliver hot air to the window and feet at the same time!...

Press the person and up or down arrow to cycle through heating modes until it changes to windscreen and feet.

PXL_20201223_080132717.jpg

My wish list:

Ability to disable auto folding mirrors when locked, possibly give the option of long lock press to fold mirrors.

Disable additional camera blocked bongs. I've been told about it once and accepted the warning I don't need to be told about it several times later over the next 30 minutes of driving.

With wipers switched on and reverse selected the rear wiper is permanently on, I'd much prefer just 1 sweep.

Front radar sensor, is it feasible to be used as a crude parking/distance sensor.

None of these are unachievable if MG choose to release a comfort 3 update.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom