• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

MG ZS Forum Member Order Tracker

Model: Trophy LR
Colour: White
Dealer: JustEVs Farnham (Wiltshire and Sons Farnham Ltd)
Ordered: 14/03/22
Expected: End of June (that’s what JustEVs told me)

UPDATE
Cancelled LR order and bought White Trophy SR from Chorley MG.
Delivered today 7/6/22
Very happy!

Last edited:
Blue LR ZS Trophy ordered 3rd November 21.
Original estimate 17th Feb 22.
Revised to end March/April.
Latest update July 22.

Richmond's Portsmouth

There's a couple of similar threads for this, but I thought I would put everything into a single new thread for now. This is based on the excellent spreadsheet created by @FlashingBlade but with some stats added, and in Google Docs format.

Can I ask that this thread just be used for order updates. There are plenty of other threads for discussing / ranting / tracking ships etc.

If you have placed an order and it's not in the sheet (or I haven't updated this sheet from the other threads), just pop a message in the thread with the following information:

• Model
  • Colour
  • Order Date
  • Dealer and location (e.g. Baylis MG, Gloucester)
  • The date you collected your car (if you're one of the lucky ones!!)

If you're on the spreadsheet and you've collected your car, then just reply with the collection date.

Note: The stats only account for the MG ZS EV UK Models, but the orders will still show on the left. let me know if I've made any mistakes. I'm hoping that the spreadsheet will automatically be the latest version in this post.

Direct Link to Sheet

I was just playing with the data. Was curious if there a pattern like more red ones were being delivered. Looks a bit random really.

There's a couple of similar threads for this, but I thought I would put everything into a single new thread for now. This is based on the excellent spreadsheet created by @FlashingBlade but with some stats added, and in Google Docs format.

Can I ask that this thread just be used for order updates. There are plenty of other threads for discussing / ranting / tracking ships etc.

If you have placed an order and it's not in the sheet (or I haven't updated this sheet from the other threads), just pop a message in the thread with the following information:

• Model
  • Colour
  • Order Date

If you're on the spreadsheet and you've collected your car, then just reply with the collection date.

Note: The stats only account for the MG ZS EV UK Models, but the orders will still show on the left. let me know if I've made any mistakes. I'm hoping that the spreadsheet will automatically be the latest version in this post.

Direct Link to Sheet

Silver LR Trophy Connect
Ordered 23/11/2021
From Chorley Group
No news, nothing, nada, bugger all, complete silence

Ordered black SE long range from Vanorama in November.
Delivery has changed from March several times and now told September.
Given its the SE model hopefully sooner rather than later.

SE short range in white, Ordered 29/1/22 collected 25/3/22. From Nathaniel Cars Bridgend
Also ordered a White long range Mg5 on the same day but that arrived 3 weeks earlier!

• Model
  • Colour
  • Order Date

Direct Link to Sheet

Trophy lr in white
Ordered 6 nov
Took delivery 9. March
From chorley MG

#1 - For myself
Model: LR Trophy Connect
Colour: Blue
Dealer: Hawkins Motors - Hayle
Ordered: 14/03/22
Expected: Couldn't give a date

#2 - For my wife
Model: LR Trophy Connect
Colour: Silver
Dealer: Hawkins Motors - Hayle
Ordered: 14/03/22 (Dealer ordered car in December for stock)
Expected: July

Spreadsheet updated with everyone's information - thanks for supplying :)

As of 30/03/2022 22:30:

UK MG ZS EV Orders: 88
Number of orders fulfilled: 17
Fulfilled %: 19.32%
Most popular model: Trophy LR (48)
Most popular colour: Blue (28)
Thanks for taking all the effort. This allows one to make sense of the data. Well done mate.

Spreadsheet updated with everyone's information - thanks for supplying :)

As of 30/03/2022 22:30:

UK MG ZS EV Orders: 88
Number of orders fulfilled: 17
Fulfilled %: 19.32%
Most popular model: Trophy LR (48)
Most popular colour: Blue (28)
Echoing the thanks and the insight! Is it possible to keep a view of “lead time”perhaps by model?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom