MG ZS Forum Member Order Tracker

There's a couple of similar threads for this, but I thought I would put everything into a single new thread for now. This is based on the excellent spreadsheet created by @FlashingBlade but with some stats added, and in Google Docs format.

Can I ask that this thread just be used for order updates. There are plenty of other threads for discussing / ranting / tracking ships etc.

If you have placed an order and it's not in the sheet (or I haven't updated this sheet from the other threads), just pop a message in the thread with the following information:

• Model
  • Colour
  • Order Date
  • Dealer and location (e.g. Baylis MG, Gloucester)
  • The date you collected your car (if you're one of the lucky ones!!)

If you're on the spreadsheet and you've collected your car, then just reply with the collection date.

Note: The stats only account for the MG ZS EV UK Models, but the orders will still show on the left. let me know if I've made any mistakes. I'm hoping that the spreadsheet will automatically be the latest version in this post.

Direct Link to Sheet

Looking like no LR Silvers (or very few) have been shipped since demo models hit dealers in November. 😕

The table is a great idea by the way.
Could I suggest adding another column after the collection date with "=DAYS(F4,E4)" formula in it. This will return the number of days between order and collection.

Trophy LR Red
Blights Garage N.Devon
ordered 2/11/21
Delivery originally Jan/Feb, then March, now July 2022

ZS LR Trophy connect blue ordered 28th November Masters Beckenham. They are closing today, awaiting transfer to another dealership. ☹️☹️☹️ I hope they don’t put me to the back of their queue 🤞🤞🤞

Update to my entry on sheet - order is with Glyn Hopkin Milton Keynes (Red LR ZS Connect) - been messaged that delivery of cars due 8 weeks time from 17 March. (i.e. 12 May.)
Harry.

Spoke to Chorley today. Have been informed that cars are allocated on the assembly line in China. MG UK have no idea until the cars arrive portside. They don’t inform the dealer who gets no update on when the cars are coming until they actually come off the transporter in their yard.
This just applies to EV and not ICE cars. I just dont understand the reasoning for this and in my opinion is downright rubbish. That would then mean that the order in which the cars are booked mean absolutely nothing as someone who has booked after you can get theirs assigned before. This, I am told can’t be changed by the dealers.
All of the outstanding cars atleast on Chorley’s list is expected in June. This is either going to be a boatload of cars or a boatload of bullish!t that I have come to expect from MG.

Update:
Trophy LR Silver
Ordered 23/11/21
Chorley MG Burnley
Original Delivery date 31/03/22
Last update on delivery a month ago 25/05/22 so expect this will slip even further.

There's a couple of similar threads for this, but I thought I would put everything into a single new thread for now. This is based on the excellent spreadsheet created by @FlashingBlade but with some stats added, and in Google Docs format.

Can I ask that this thread just be used for order updates. There are plenty of other threads for discussing / ranting / tracking ships etc.

If you have placed an order and it's not in the sheet (or I haven't updated this sheet from the other threads), just pop a message in the thread with the following information:

• Model
  • Colour
  • Order Date
  • Dealer and location (e.g. Baylis MG, Gloucester)
  • The date you collected your car (if you're one of the lucky ones!!)

If you're on the spreadsheet and you've collected your car, then just reply with the collection date.

Note: The stats only account for the MG ZS EV UK Models, but the orders will still show on the left. let me know if I've made any mistakes. I'm hoping that the spreadsheet will automatically be the latest version in this post.

Direct Link to Sheet

On the sheet you have my car as a SR LR, it should be a SE LR. Great spreadsheet and interesting to see how many are on order just from people on here.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom