MG ZS Forum Member Order Tracker

Spreadsheet updated with everyone's responses. I don't think I've missed anyone, but just give a shout out in the comments.

As ever, please try and remember to put a quick message in this thread when you collect your car so the fulfilled statistics are accurate.

Stats overview as of 16/09/2022 14:35PM (UK MG ZS Models only):

Total Orders: 258
Orders fulfilled: 82
Fulfilled %: 31.78 (Nice to see this number have a bit of a boost with this latest update!)

Most popular model: Trophy LR (139)
Most popular colour: Blue (63)
Most fulfilled car: Trophy LR in White (13)

There's a couple of similar threads for this, but I thought I would put everything into a single new thread for now. This is based on the excellent spreadsheet created by @FlashingBlade but with some stats added, and in Google Docs format.

Can I ask that this thread just be used for order updates. There are plenty of other threads for discussing / ranting / tracking ships etc.

If you have placed an order and it's not in the sheet (or I haven't updated this sheet from the other threads), just pop a message in the thread with the following information:

• Model
  • Colour
  • Order Date
  • Dealer and location (e.g. Baylis MG, Gloucester)
  • The date you collected your car (if you're one of the lucky ones!!)

If you're on the spreadsheet and you've collected your car, then just reply with the collection date.

Note: The stats only account for the MG ZS EV UK Models, but the orders will still show on the left. let me know if I've made any mistakes. I'm hoping that the spreadsheet will automatically be the latest version in this post.

Direct Link to Sheet

I have ordered a red ZS EV Trophy LR from Gillanders Motors Ltd. It was ordered on 26 July 2022.

Great news just received this
Screenshot_20220916-134258_Outlook~2.jpg

Spreadsheet updated with everyone's responses. I don't think I've missed anyone, but just give a shout out in the comments.

As ever, please try and remember to put a quick message in this thread when you collect your car so the fulfilled statistics are accurate.

Stats overview as of 16/09/2022 14:35PM (UK MG ZS Models only):

Total Orders: 258
Orders fulfilled: 82
Fulfilled %: 31.78 (Nice to see this number have a bit of a boost with this latest update!)

Most popular model: Trophy LR (139)
Most popular colour: Blue (63)
Most fulfilled car: Trophy LR in White (13)
Hi Oakers, are you still waiting to collect your car, noticed the order tracker doesn't have a delivered date against you?
Also UKChris and Mike Cornwall need updated, both have received the elusive ZS

Hi Oakers, are you still waiting to collect your car, noticed the order tracker doesn't have a delivered date against you?
Just had a thought of a new model name

Ordered silver MG ZS EV LR Trophy Connect from Chorley Group on 25th November 2021
No estimated time of delivery 😢
Not what I would expect from Chorley although there was an incident where someone thought they pay the deposit but it was a show interest payment so car was not ordered

Not what I would expect from Chorley although there was an incident where someone thought they pay the deposit but it was a show interest payment so car was not ordered
The last I heard was that my car had not been built and there was no ETA. I have an order number from back in November 2021.

Chorley didn't know it was MGUK that emailed us,ours was ordered on the 11 November 21

Some of us customers of RGW leasing got a standard email that a boat docked in early Sept and our cars were landed. Now somewhere in the pipeline getting PDI checks and reg numbers before distribution to us by some unknown method.

There is a step about arranging the finance as well.

No, not picked it up yet. It was supposed to be today, but when trying to finalise the finance, it was coming back with an issue, which turned out to be a mistake with my date of birth being entered wrong by the dealer. I was told that it would be resolved but 3, but it wasn't, at 4:45 I went back to the dealer to pick up my original car and log book.

Can't pick it up until at least Tuesday now.

So close!

No, not picked it up yet. It was supposed to be today, but when trying to finalise the finance, it was coming back with an issue, which turned out to be a mistake with my date of birth being entered wrong by the dealer. I was told that it would be resolved but 3, but it wasn't, at 4:45 I went back to the dealer to pick up my original car and log book.

Can't pick it up until at least Tuesday now.

So close!
Sorry to hear that, MG just making sure you wait that wee bit longer, lol.
Hopefully all goes well on Tuesday, good luck 🤞

Hi guys, just adding my details here for the spreadsheet.

115kW Trophy ZS EV Long Range (I assume Connect because it was the last month possible to order with glass roof)
Black
Ordered June 17th, 2022
Holdcroft/MG, Cheshire Oaks

They're telling me they expect mine end of September, although they're unsure and have admitted other customers, not yet me, have been told March 2023.

Hi guys, just adding my details here for the spreadsheet.

115kW Trophy ZS EV Long Range (I assume Connect because it was the last month possible to order with glass roof)
Black
Ordered June 17th, 2022
Holdcroft/MG, Cheshire Oaks

They're telling me they expect mine end of September, although they're unsure and have admitted other customers, not yet me, have been told March 2023.
Take that with a pinch of salt, I ordered a TCLR from Holdcroft Stoke on 16th Feb and I have recently been told that it is likely to be Jan/Feb 23.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom