MG ZS newbie- hit and miss- is it me?

Thankyou.

Around 3.8 I believe.
About 60 to 65mph motorway, Eco mode, kers 3, heating 21 when needed on low & wearing thick coats ..
I find the biggest saver, apart from heating, is not let power go too high up hills and try for 0 rather than - regen, where possible, down hills. lol

Now to complete our good news story with our MG ZS EV long range car, on return from Tewksbury my wife recharged her car to 100%. Would you believe it, this time the car achieved an incredible charge giving a GOD range of 339 miles in eco. I know this is only a predicted range but as I have shown our car follows the GOD range pretty closely. Again I say to Jarvo, have faith with your new car and drive it with care, but don't be worried about using the heater when you need it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240329-104541_Gallery[1].jpg
    Screenshot_20240329-104541_Gallery[1].jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20240329-104834_WhatsApp[1].jpg
    Screenshot_20240329-104834_WhatsApp[1].jpg
    174 KB · Views: 20
Now to complete our good news story with our MG ZS EV long range car, on return from Tewksbury my wife recharged her car to 100%. Would you believe it, this time the car achieved an incredible charge giving a GOD range of 339 miles in eco. I know this is only a predicted range but as I have shown our car follows the GOD range pretty closely. Again I say to Jarvo, have faith with your new car and drive it with care, but don't be worried about using the heater when you need it.
Lawks ! Ive never had a GOD range over 300 - cherish the moment - Im sure with time it can only get Lower :-(

Lawks ! Ive never had a GOD range over 300 - cherish the moment - Im sure with time it can only get Lower :-(
Nor me but I do long journeys 4 up with luggage and 6 miles to/from work so it’s bound to be low. I charge at work for free so only pay for the away from home charges which are unfortunately more than people pay to run their car for a year!

I think lots of people drive their EV’s like a poverty stricken pensioner, no heating on, 10 jumpers, eco. I can’t be arsed and drive it in normal mode all the time as the heating doesn’t work properly in eco. I have a 2022 long range and get about 160 miles in the depths of winter, crap really. In summer I get over 300 if in eco, obviously no heating and battery performing in better weather. Average 3.3 miles per kWh over the last 12k miles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom