MG ZS TC Updates

Proteus123

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi, is there a list anywhere of what updates have been issued by MG?

I got my TC on August 19th apparently fully updated by the dealer, yet still have the "dead reckoning" problem with the sat nav. I suspect there must have been some updates since then, yet my dealer advises that they have checked the MG system and it shows no updates, apparently called campaigns for my reg.

If there isn't it would be good if via the forum members a list can be build of what updates have been carried out and what they fix. Useful?

I'm not convinced checking against your Reg is entirely reliable as a means of determining what has or has not been done. Much better to get the car physically hooked up to their diagnostic machine so it can check the modification state of each individual electronic module.

I seem to remember that on a previous podcast it was said that the fix doesn't work for the Trophy Connect models.

2022 SR satnav never worked accurately no provision to alter dead reckoning been back to dealers who say car needed for 2 days to fix problem, so I use Google maps for now.

I checked mine today, dead reckoning is enabled, but I don't have any problems with the satnav, everything works as it should.

I had the dead reckoning issue with my long range trophy connect, collected it on 24th of this month couldn’t get the sat nav to work properly on the way home thankfully I knew the issue and how to resolve all because of the great people here

Hi Coulomb, will let you know next time I am out at the car as I don't have off-street parking. It's a pain as I can only charge at public charging stations but at least they are not expensive here 48 cents per kWh for fast charge (300 kW).:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Further to my earlier comment: Now I have my trophy connect; dead reckoning is on and the sat nav works ok, so there has to be a fix for Connects as well.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom