MG4 any good?

Alan

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi All,
I'm considering changing my Mk2 ZS EV Trophy for an MG4 Trophy Extended range, just wondering if anyone here has done this already (probably not to the extended as its new, though) and do you regret changing over to the MG4? Thanks.,

Last edited:
Hi All,
I'm considering changing my Mk2 ZS EV Trophy for an MG4 Trophy Extended range, just wondering if anyone here has done this already (probably not to the extended as its new, though) and do you regret changing over to the MG4? Thanks.,
I kind of switched in that I kept the ZS EV and also got a MG4 Trophy. I love the Trophy.

I kind of switched in that I kept the ZS EV and also got a MG4 Trophy. I love the Trophy.
I am the same, have both. The ZS is easy to get into and works well. The mg4 is a bit lower with a slightly smaller boot, but a hoot to drive. The extended range is pretty rapid.

Yep I would replacing the ZS EV with the MG4 Trophy Extended Range, so do you miss anything other than the sunroof and a bit of boot space when driving the MG4 as opposed to the ZS?
cheers

yep, but any pros and cons from existing owners would be good too :)
You can find my experiences here:

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 500 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel