MG4 Beautiful From Every Angle.

Buster72

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
Following my knee replacement surgery, I can not drive my MG4 SE for another week or two.
So I am reduced to looking at it on my drive.
It is in Camden Grey, a lovely colour.
And having now taken the time to actually look at it, I will say that the car really does look beautiful from every angle.
Unusually, there is nothing I dislike about the styling, both outside and inside.
The striking angular lines of the front blend into the clever lines of the side, which flow around to the various shapes of the back.
It is a stunning looking car and I am proud to have chosen it.

I pick mine up on Sunday, SE in blue. I’ve watched every review on YouTube and the only thing that concerns me about the look is the size of the wheels. Should they be bigger to give the perfect look? What do you think?

I don't like the large plastic bar at the back, and the funny spoiler on the trophy. Rest looks great to me. Still waiting for my red luxury (trophy)

Following my knee replacement surgery, I can not drive my MG4 SE for another week or two.
So I am reduced to looking at it on my drive.
It is in Camden Grey, a lovely colour.
And having now taken the time to actually look at it, I will say that the car really does look beautiful from every angle.
Unusually, there is nothing I dislike about the styling, both outside and inside.
The striking angular lines of the front blend into the clever lines of the side, which flow around to the various shapes of the back.
It is a stunning looking car and I am proud to have chosen it.
Love is blind ❤️

I pick mine up on Sunday, SE in blue. I’ve watched every review on YouTube and the only thing that concerns me about the look is the size of the wheels. Should they be bigger to give the perfect look? What do you think?
Maybe. But I don't think they look too small. And the blue colour will definitely show off the beauty of the styling.

I don't like the large plastic bar at the back, and the funny spoiler on the trophy. Rest looks great to me. Still waiting for my red luxury (trophy)
Then why did you choose the Trophy when you could have chosen the SE LR. Obviously you had a very good reason.

I really hope you get great enjoyment out of your car and that you get more time admiring it than MG technicians ever do. Go easy with your knee on the accelerator 🦵pedal and have fun

Take a look at my recent post in the upgrades section, it looks amazing with 19" wheels

From the front is definitely the best angle, agree it is a bit under wheeled

I’m fussy about wheels, fitting different (18 inch) wheels to my Leaf etc
I actually don’t think the car is under-wheeled at all, for once.
I agree it’s a really cool looking car at the front.
The rear less so, the ‘shelf’ reminds me of a pagoda.
757FFB7B-69FD-4459-BCE2-672F237D7B29.jpeg

I’m fussy about wheels, fitting different (18 inch) wheels to my Leaf etc
I actually don’t think the car is under-wheeled at all, for once.
I agree it’s a really cool looking car at the front.
The rear less so, the ‘shelf’ reminds me of a pagoda.
View attachment 15551
And a lot of them don't look to cleaver underneath 😱

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 501 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums