MG4 car wash

No cars are unless you like micro scratches and swirl marks. Either pay for a hand car wash but a good one that you see them rinsing the sponges and chamois a lot or get in there yourself

Is the MG4 OK through standard car wash - wing mirrors out and surviving OK?

I have no idea why it should be more vulnerable than any other car. If you want your wing mirrors washed they need to be out, and the worst that's going to happen to them is that they're knocked in and you have to unfold them again.

Disclaimer. I have not yet subjected Caliban to an automatic car wash. But all my previous cars were always OK and none of them had their wing mirrors folded at the time.

I would strongly avoid using an automatic car wash with a MG4 mainly due to the plastic rear quarter windows and boot spoiler being acrylic they will get badly scratched even with standard washing as has been seen on some of the demo vehicles that have been given to content creators / Car journalists. Hand washing as has been said would be the best option. Also the paint seems to be a little softer then other manufacturers so another reason why I would try and avoid them.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 523 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 48 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back