MG4 - Display Change

SULLY111

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
Hi Guys
Quick question , can the display on the infloatment screen change , e.g. , on the far right nearest to the driver you got the Navigation display , can you change this to the AC ? have seen some mg4 display AC and some display Navigation .

Hi @SULLY111

I don't think there is a way to bring the AC to the front to replace the navigation. It's a bit of a pain to 'drill through' the infotainment system. You can use the Hello MG/voice button and say:
"Temperature UP/DOWN", "Temperature to XX degrees" etc.

You can also use the right hand Star button on the steering wheel and use the joystick button to change the temperature. If you have Trophy it won't show on the infotainment centre for very long. It comes back when you use the joystick button on. Press the right Star button to set the joystick button back to music control.

Hi Guys
Quick question , can the display on the infloatment screen change , e.g. , on the far right nearest to the driver you got the Navigation display , can you change this to the AC ? have seen some mg4 display AC and some display Navigation .
I think what's shown depends on the model. The Trophy has sat nav and shows it in the right hand pane. The SE doesn't have sat nav and shows the AC controls in that pane (from photos that I've seen - I have a Trophy). I haven't found a way to change what is shown.

On the Trophy you can't re-arrange what is shown on the stock display.
But, tapping a section will focus the entire display on that section.
Pressing the Home button (physical or on screen), reverts back to the main multi display.

If you want to see the AC controls swipe down from the top edge in the centre of the display and it will stay there until you either press the Home button (physical or on screen) or swipe up from the bottom of the display

I think what's shown depends on the model. The Trophy has sat nav and shows it in the right hand pane. The SE doesn't have sat nav and shows the AC controls in that pane (from photos that I've seen - I have a Trophy). I haven't found a way to change what is shown.
Thank you

On the Trophy you can't re-arrange what is shown on the stock display.
But, tapping a section will focus the entire display on that section.
Pressing the Home button (physical or on screen), reverts back to the main multi display.

If you want to see the AC controls swipe down from the top edge in the centre of the display and it will stay there until you either press the Home button (physical or on screen) or swipe up from the bottom of the display
Thank you

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 544 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel