MG4 EV ES Digital Key Activation Failed

Cheezak

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
Hi, I have had my MG4 ES for a week and I'm getting on great with it. The only issue I have is that it won't activate the digital key on the iSmart App. The binding woks, but when I try and activate the digital key, it just says 'Activation Failed'.

Also, when connected, the app doesn't give me any information about the car - all data fields are blank.

MG UK just said the bluetooth needs to be in range which was extremely unhelpful. I've tried it when sitting in the car and the bluetooth is connected for calls / audio.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi, I have had my MG4 ES for a week and I'm getting on great with it. The only issue I have is that it won't activate the digital key on the iSmart App. The binding woks, but when I try and activate the digital key, it just says 'Activation Failed'.

Also, when connected, the app doesn't give me any information about the car - all data fields are blank.

MG UK just said the bluetooth needs to be in range which was extremely unhelpful. I've tried it when sitting in the car and the bluetooth is connected for calls / audio.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hi did you manage to sort this? I having the same issue

Hi sorted this now. You need to accept the privacy policy in settings

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 516 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 87 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video