MG4 Heat Pump

troopercooper

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
I was under the impression that the MG4 didn't have a heat pump according to some comments on here but the MG website seems to indicate that the Trophy version does have a heat pump and in another review by Jimi Rosa, he also mentions it too. Any one have any solid information on this?

EDIT: Apologies, via a forum search I couldn't find this out but a Google search took me to a similar post which outlines hat the EU version has a heat pump but not the UK version.

Correct, MG UK deems that we don't need it despite the fact that they also control sales in the EU and sell the Luxury (Trophy) with the heat pump as standard and at the same basic price. And that includes cold countries like Spain. :rolleyes: :unsure:

Clearly we are not worthy. ;)

Correct, MG UK deems that we don't need it despite the fact that they also control sales in the EU and sell the Luxury (Trophy) with the heat pump as standard and at the same basic price. And that includes cold countries like Spain. :rolleyes: :unsure:

Clearly we are not worthy. ;)
"cold countries like Spain" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Don't think I've heard Spain being described as cold before, certainly wasn't the reason I moved here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I wonder whether it might be possible to add one as an after sale option ?
I doubt it. If you could it would cost anything between £1000 and £1500 extra. I don’t see the point in the UK.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 539 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back