MG4 New TV UK advert

Paul V Smith

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
I saw the new MG4 advert and it didn’t impress me one bit. If I hadn’t already bought my Trophy, the advert hasn't inspired me to buy, what do you think, have you seen it?

I saw the new MG4 advert and it didn’t impress me one bit. If I hadn’t already bought my Trophy, the advert hasn't inspired me to buy, what do you think, have you seen it?
I thought the advert was poor, didn't really show the car as well as it could

Agree!

I would go one further….utter bilge.

My wife likes my car (a lot) and she asked me if I had seen the advert as she thought it was garbage and meant nothing.

I googled the advert, and I have to say, it is crap.

Terrible... they say.... "Say YES to comfort and practicality" as they're showing young teenagers playing basketball.

Since when do young people care about that, they should have said a sporty sleek drive at an affordable price.

I don't work in advertising but the Mg4 wasn't designed for comfort and practicality... the ZS or the MG5 might be... and don't get me wrong I think the MG4 is both practical and comfortable but that's not its selling point.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 529 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back